2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Not happy with Honda

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Not happy with Honda
By eric_d on

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car used with 32,000 miles on it and now own it with 96,000 miles. This is a good looking car and it is fun to drive. I will give it that...but...this build quality and reliability is horrible. The rear control arms ate away two sets of tires, and am currently waiting on Honda to reimburse me for them. Once on a road trip, some sensor failed and I was unable to go faster than 50 miles an hour. Very unsafe. The dome lights work intermittently as does the third brake light. I just had to replace the motor mount, as that has failed and caused extreme vibrations and loud noises when I shift from park to reverse. The road noise is also very loud. I am very disappointed with Honda.

The sound system on the EX is actually pretty decent. The A/C and heat is very powerful. The digital gauges are pretty cool too.

Better quality control, better seat (no lumbar support), ability to make the seats lower (I am 6'3 and my head hits the roof.
By kaleto
on 08/27/14 17:14 PM (PDT)

I experienced many of the same problems. I'll never buy another Honda.