Practical and Practically Perfect
By Daniel on
2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I love my 2007 Civic EX (as much, if not more than my previous 1986 and 1998 models). Civics are well made, and the 2007 model has improved handling, better safety features, and excellent gas mileage. The sleek style makes it a handsome car to look at too ("pretty" for the ladies) They're great on short trips to the grocery store and on weekend road trips. I can fill up the tank in Miami on a Friday morning, drive to Orlando without stopping, and still have half a tank of gas left when I get there. I'll drive around Orlando all weekend and won't need to refuel until I'm halfway back to Miami. That's great mileage. It translates into great value.
Favorite Features
Sporty body style, excellent gas mileage, the MP3 input jack, improved safety features, spacious interior, huge trunk, digital display. This car is "the" car for me.
Suggested Improvements
There is a large "blind spot" on the passenger side, depending on how the passenger front seat is positioned. I think the design of the rear side curtain airbags is also to blame for this issue. The problem could probably be resolved by redesigning the headrests OR the rear passenger windows.