Love This Car
By lynn on
2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I have had my Civic for two months now and LOVE it! I drive about 360 per week and average 36 mpg. This is a huge improvement from my 1999 Tahoe, lol. There is a blind spot in the rear of the car, and the XM ready is a joke. My husband researched how to install it himself and the pictures looked like Civic brain surgery. I must say the fuel mileage more than makes up for any complaints. Fuel in my area has risen to 3.59 a gallon. I love to look and see what the giant SUV next to me is paying for a tank of gas. I always laugh and think 'glad that isn't me anymore!' Also, I am a mother of two and my daughter fit very comfortably in the back seat. All and all this is a wonderful car.
Favorite Features
Large trunk, digital speedometer, AUX jack, and the manual transmission that makes the car so much fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Blind spot in the rear, and Honda please, make the XM ready feature really XM ready. I really am miffed about how hard it is to install it on your own. My husband is a really handy guy and he wants nothing to do with the installation and Honda wants 350 to do it. It's a joke!