2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Love, love, love this car!

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Love, love, love this car!
By abby on

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I replaced my 1999 Civic coupe with this car in May as a little college graduation gift to myself. The more I drive it, the more I love it. Everything about this Civic improved over the one I drove before. The most notable things are the vastly more supportive seats, the odd speedometer that I have come to appreciate and the butter-smooth clutch, which only my boyfriend has managed to stall (and he drives a truck with a stick). It's got more than adequate highway cruising and passing power (though I would have liked to have been able to afford an Si) and a smooth, though somewhat noisy, ride. It handles great in heavy rain. I have not had the pleasure of driving it in snow yet.

Favorite Features

Alloy wheels, four-wheel discs and a 7- speaker system w/subwoofer on the EX; exterior styling; interior comfort and layout; transmission/clutch combination; driver's seat height can be adjusted; system sounds pretty good for a stock compact car

Suggested Improvements

A-pillar is at an unfortunate angle that can limit visibility, and this is the first Honda I've owned that the rearview mirror is attached to the windshield instead of the ceiling, but that's a minor complaint.