Long Term Report
By hondajeff on
2007 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
Kids are teenagers? Don't need a "sensible car"? Don't need to spend mass bucks on BMW but love to drive - drive fun? I needed a commute car and a fun sporty car. This is it. This car has been fantastic. The VTEC, shifter, limited slip differential, sport suspension, interior and exterior just meld together in a great "bang for the buck" package. All this with Honda quality and race bred experience clearly projected into the car. I have fun every day and totally agree with some of the other reviews. You get in this car and it wants to go fast - it has an aggressive personality for sure! In a bind or want a rush? Drop down a gear kick in Mr. VTEC the sound and pull is great.
Favorite Features
Engine, VTEC, high RPMs, sound, shifter snick-snick, front/side view, LSD (you can so feel this in cornering), sport suspension but it does get rough, interior is first class, i like the dash!
Suggested Improvements
I think I'd like an SI that had VTEC + TURBOCHARGER. To get the turbo torque on the low end and the VTEC on the high end would be most excellent. Hmmmm a VTEC that cut in WITH turbo - nice.