2007 Honda Civic 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Limited Slip Differential: My new

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Limited Slip Differential: My new woman
By Bob_H on

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The car is amazing. You can take corners recommended for speeds at no more than 25 MPH at 65, and right when the car is about to jump out of line your VSA kicks in and pulls you back. Snow tires are a must as grip plummets when icy or snowy. 1st and 2nd gears are very snappy and when the VTEC hits it makes the sound of a raging banshee. The bucket seats cradle you and the sound system is extremely nice; much nicer than my father's TSX and Mother's Ridgeline. The worst thing about the car is the 600 mile "keep it under 4 grand" break in! It's well worth it once you do start hitting the v-tec and the shift indicator is a nice addition. Overall a great car.

Favorite Features

VTEC engine, Stereo system, two tier dash, GEARBOX!, bucket seats, lots of room, flashy exterior, leather wrapped steering wheel, moonroof, fun torque curve, 8,000 RPM redline. Much much more.

Suggested Improvements

I'm really gonna nitpick with this one. The sun visor flaps are cheap and somewhat useless, the seatbelt alerts are alright for driver but passenger too? Hard to keep wheels clean. Don't get me wrong, I really had to rack my brain for improvements but they are there. Buy this car.