2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Incredibly Disappointed

2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

Incredibly Disappointed
By Former Civic Lover on

2007 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I got this car when my 2001 Civic EX coupe was totaled- I loved that car. I hate the new one. Terrible visibility due to blind spots, both in back of car and front- can't merge, or see pedestrians trying to cross the street. I thought I would get used to it, but no- even large SUVs have been in my blind spot in the interstate. The interior of the car is cheap- tons of scratches and I'm very careful. The paint is awful- tons of dings and scratches, and I live in the city- the car looks worse after 6 months than my 2001 Civic did after 6 years. Floor mats are the cheapest things ever- why the foam backing? I miss my old car so much, I'm thinking of trading my '07 for an '01!

It is a good looking car on the outside.

Blindspots, interior quality, paint quality on exterior, brakes (need replacing after 7,000 miles!)
By kaleto
on 08/27/14 17:26 PM (PDT)

In my review I forgot about the horrible blind spots! Thanks for reminding me. In addition to the lagging CVT transmission, this car is actually dangerous. Never again will I buy Honda.