I love this car
By kelseylynne on
2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
Ever want a car that you can't stop looking at in the parking lot? This is the car. I can't wait to take it out on the road, either! Cars literally have been pulling up beside me to check out the digital dash which is so perfect! They are stunned by the awesome blue digital dash and navigation system offered in this SWEET little car! This is the best car ever!! I just wanted a car with good gas mileage that could last for ten years. I was able to purchase this car and know that it will last due to Honda's reputation. I will have fun in this car for a very long time and I will be making a lot of drivers very jealous they didn't wait for the release of the 07 coupe! Two thumbs up!!
Favorite Features
BLUE LIGHTS! Voice activated controls! Navigation system is the best I have seen! The shifting is smooth and so fun! Fabric is beautifully done and the cupholders are fabulous! Love the MP3/WMA abilities, the MP3 hookup, the electrical 12v plug and the area to store cell phone while driving!
Suggested Improvements
Front seat!! Too high for tall people. Causes serious blind spot when merging into traffic