2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: I Love This Car!

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid - Consumer Review

I Love This Car!
By Andrew on

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love this little car. It is super easy to maneuver and so fun to drive. My only complaint is that it is a little underpowered for highway driving. There is plenty of power for city driving however. But that is the sacrifice you make when you buy the hybrid. But I do get 52mpg on the highway! City driving is more around 40 to 41mpg. Arlington in quite the hilly county so I am not surprised the actual mileage in city is not higher. I also love this car because at 6'3 the car is quite accomodating but I do have to have my seat all the way back. That means that the people sitting behind me are more than a tad cramped. Ergonomics are great and everything is within reach.

Opal blue silver exterior color, iPod hookup, auto-dimming rearview mirror, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, gas mileage meter next to the speedometer. Speedometer in line of sight, great gas mileage, auto A/C, turn signals in the side mirrors, and 8year/80000 mile warranty on the battery.

Offer the car in more colors. I think it should come in the green that the Civic GX NGV comes in and the tango red pearl and black. I would say no to the blue interior color, it may be unique but it makes the interior feel smaller. Also, There should be a second row armrest.