2007 Honda Civic 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - I love my Civic

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

EX Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I love my Civic
By kd,dayton ohio on

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had the Civic for a week but I love it. I had been looking for a couple months and finally picked Civic. It's much quicker than I expected. This car drives great! The coupe may be a little tricky to get into for larger adults and the rear seat is out of the question for most adults. But almost everything else is great! The two tier dash board has grown on me, although I didn't care for it at first (too space ship). The car looks great. I have had loads of compliments. One lady said she thought it was an Acura. I've driven many different cars but the main reason for going with the Civic is the reliability. I expect this car to run great for many years to come.

Favorite Features

My favorite features are the exterior styling, the 350 watt radio with aux. jack sounds great. The outside temp gauge, big "in your face" speedometer, trunk release on the key fob, great wheels.

Suggested Improvements

I haven't seen 30 mpg in the city, it looks closer to 26 or so. The first fill-up was a disappointing 24.4 mpg and the next was a more respectable 27.7 mpg. Tan interior amy be very difficult to keep clean. The mirrors don't fold (that seems like a big mistake).