Great Machine
By greenroom1988 on
2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
Honda has kept with their roots and made the most impressive car in its class. there are a few cars that may go faster becasue of larger engines and/or turbos. this 2.0 dohc i-vtec engine screams all the way to 8000 rpms and will smoke the competion that hasnt cheated by adding v6 or forced induction motors. The torgue is low for a performace car, but nontheless the car is zippy and the speed sneaks up on you. The 6 speed has short gears and pulls in all of them. The interior is very unique and some may not like it, but I feel right at home. It's a performance car, not meant for the average driver. Obviously I just got this car, so I cant say how the reliablitly is, but it's a Honda..enough said.
Favorite Features
2.0 DOHC I-VTEC motor, you have to drive it to understand. I also like all the extras, one touch moonroof, 7 speaker stereo with the steering wheel controls, and the dual level bright red digital gauges.
Suggested Improvements
The exterior styling is so-so, it fits in with the new American styling and isn't ugly by any means. It looks hot, and it is definitely me. But it isnt a beautful car like my Integra was. The nose is short and the dash and windshield are huge.