Great fun for a reasonable price
By jayestew on
2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I have had the Si sedan for five months now and I love it. I wanted a new car that was fun to drive yet practical because I am married and have two kids, 6 and 4. The Si sedan was the sportiest car I could afford and still use to take the kids on errands, games, etc. Thus far I have had no problems with the car. Although it is probably better suited for drives down windy country roads, it works fine driving around Chicago. On a few occasions I've been able to open it up down Lake Shore Drive and you can really feel wth VTEC kick in. Great handling in corners and curves. Safety features such as plenty of air bags great to have with kids in the car.
Favorite Features
VTEC, muffler sound is aggressive without being over the top, handling is sharp, clutch is very tight and easy to use, seats are surprisingly comfortable even on long drives, multiple power outlets, mp3 plug and play feature.
Suggested Improvements
Offer a trunk lip for those that don't want a trunk wing, seat cover material that doesn't attract and retain as much hair and dust, more powerful stereo.