Good but not for everyone
By David on
2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I like it. The car is fun and during the night it looks like more expensive car. I do regret getting it with the Navigation system, DON'T GET A CIVIC OR ANY OTHER HONDA WITH THE NAVI! It was waste of money. You pay almost $2,000dlls for something that can't play DVD'S and no bluetooth. It works perfect, no complaints there but with less money you could buy something with more features. Since its a coupe and it has a moonroof (headroom decreases) its only suited for young folks with no family and who don't carry a lot of stuff. If you do get this car, buy it some projector headlamps and L.E.D tail lamps, waoo! It looks great! I'm getting around 25mpg, but I drive hard. Best mpg its on the highway.
Favorite Features
Most of the interior, doesn't look cheap. Love the digital speedometer, especially during the night. Looks very sporty especially with black rims and projector lamps. V-Tec very good mpg if you cruise a lot on the freeway. 4 WHEEL DISC BRAKES.
Suggested Improvements
Better and cheaper Navigation system. My car car color was a dark gray but you can't get it with black interior is a must. Standard fogligths, mpg gauge, gated floor shifter or/and paddle shifters.