Fun and reliable
By Siva on
2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I have just bought this car and have less than 200 miles so far on it and already this car has impressed me in so many ways. The Civic has such a sporty feel and yet its a very practical, quiet and comfortable ride. The reliabilty for Honda has always been high in standards and this one is certainly a keeper. The drive and the style is unsurpassable it doesnt do any justice just reviweing the car, it has to be driven to beleive what I mean by exactly. As soon as I test drove this car I knew in my mind that there was no reason to look at any other cars. The features that have been included are really cool and the accesories that can be added on just makes this vehicle flawless.
Favorite Features
Aero body kit, alloy rims, moonrood and enhanced stereo system. The features in the dash such as oil life, and the digital speedometer on the eye level is pretty cool features that are just few out of many. the engine seems so small and yet it delivers good enough power.
Suggested Improvements
None so far, all of the features seems great and I really wouldnt change anything about it. Like I said before, the design seems flawless.