Finishing break-in, but good so far
By Shocker88 on
2007 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I bought my new Civic Si last weekend. I got 32.5 mpg for the first half tank driving mostly highway miles to VA from NC (248.9 miles). I have to say the car is nice for the price, and loaded. The only really bad design was the hand brake location, the prem gas is also not so good. Seems to be a good little sporty car. I look forward to reporting later after break in what my avg MPG is with using the shift light, or in some hard driving. Not liking the delay in drive by wire 0.9 sec delay in rpm fall. Tire noise is not bad at all. I have Mich. tires (summer/ all season?).
Favorite Features
The #1 is the dash, the red took some getting used to but still love it, wife goes crazy over the tach. Sound system is pretty nice, Exhaust note is just right, breaks work well. VSA, outside temp, 6spd, trunk space, sunroof features and all controls.
Suggested Improvements
Move the E-brake to passenger side of shifter, change the radio display to match dash display (red letters), little less dash length, Drive by wire system needs major improvements on response time, add fog lights standard on Si & EX, seat material/ offer dark gray, tinted windows standard.