2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Finally flare with 4 doors!

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Si Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Finally flare with 4 doors!
By Flash89 on

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

What a fantastic car! Other cars I was considering were the, SI coupe, Eclipse, GTI, and Cobalt SS. Dollar for dollar nothing else in the market offers the same good looks, features and performance as this car. I drove all of them and came back to this one. Personally I think the sedan looks even better than the SI coupe. I have a 7 month old daughter and have car seats in my future for the next 8 years so that made the choice even easier. Simply one of the best values that can be had for around $21K. Owned the car for only two days so long term I cannot comment, but so far, its been great!

Fantastic transmission, short throws and very smooth. Still getting used to the 6 speed though. I love the gauge layout and dash design in general, makes others look cheap even when there not. Very precise steering and handling, car feels "tight". Love the looks. Seats fit like a glove.

Super cheap sun visors, really, they belong in a 1985 Chevy sprint. The material the seats are made of although high quality, are wicked lint magnets. Please, for the love of all that is holy, include the $29 cargo net with the car so my oranges don't roll around in the trunk making orange juice.