2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Can't go wrong with a Civic

2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

Can't go wrong with a Civic
By IJ on

2007 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Got this car after my 07 Camry got totaled. Like the title of my review says, you really can't go wrong Civic if you are looking for a well built affordable coupe or sedan. I'm 26 and exterior looks matter a lot to me. Civic Coupe LX in nighthawk black looks really sharp, and I got whole bunch of compliments on the looks after I changed the factory wheels with aftermarket alloys. The coupe is fun to drive and is also very comfortable. The interior design is very interesting, and stock stereo system is pretty decent. Healthy 1.8 L engine gives you very good fuel economy without compromising performance. You are not going to get bored with this car for awhile(coupe, not sure about sedan)

The looks are my favorite feature, exterior and interior both. Fuel economy is amazing, I just filled up gas before coming home and I got 356.3 miles out of 10.826 gallons. That's almost 33 mpg with 60% highway, 40% city (with some A/C).

Better fuel economy can't hurt. Improved interior materials. Better stereo system. Coupe sometimes seems to have too small of ground clearance.