Best overall bang for the buck
By joes21 on
2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan w/Navi (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I've been a Honda owner all of my life. I've had a 1983 Civic DX hatchback, 1986 Prelude Si and a 1993 Civic EX. The 2007 Civic Si sedan is the best so far! You get Acura features and quality in the Si and it's soooo affordable for a fun, functional, good looking, sporty sedan. The more we look at the sedan, the more I'm glad we waited for the 4-door versus the coupe. My wife & I love it and it's our family car now since we sold our SUV. The only recurring negative I have to mention is that third gear is a little tough to engage, especially when it's cold. Honda service has looked at it three times and claims there's nothing wrong with it. Other than that. We have the PERFECT sedan!
Favorite Features
Overall packaging. This is a loaded car with everything a normal driver would want. The engine purrs and we get a lot of compliments from people about the exhaust note. The Si wheels makes such a difference in the appearance of the Civic. Despite what others say, the dash board rocks!
Suggested Improvements
My wish list would be to add Bluetooth Handsfree link, leather option, heated seats, side defrosting mirrors, HID headlights. I can wish right?!?!? The TPMS was added in '08 - Thanks!