2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Bang for the buck

2007 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Review

2007 Honda Civic Si

Bang for the buck
By kiddoinseattle on

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I went shopping for the LX or EX, but when I sampled the Si my mind was made up. I've driven 2,000 miles in the three weeks I've had it so far and am very impressed with the car. I was drawn to the Civic line due to the quality, reliability, and safety. I fell for the Si because it suits this accountant who has a fun side in addition to a toddler. The interior has really grown on me and I find everything very easy to use. The seats are outstanding, great for trips and sporting. Transmission is superb as is the steering communication. This engine requires a driver who pays attention though. Great overall room, functionality, and value. Beats Mazda 3, VW GTI, Cobalt SS.

Transmission, suspension, and engine. Freeway driving 75mph I've turned 33mpg, normal driving route I'm turning ~29 (about 70% freeway) and I don't shy from using the 6k+ zone! Sound system is great too - this vehicle is a great car for this price. Repeat: great car for the money.

The black interior shows everything, and I think will wear poorly. Better cloth might be needed for long term value. Maybe a spoiler delete option?

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review