2007 Honda Civic 1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic w/Navi Consumer Review - Another Good Honda Product

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid - Consumer Review

Another Good Honda Product
By bwjordan on

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navi (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I picked up the car on a Thursday, drove it halfway across the country 2 days later. This is my second Civic to own; my last one lasted 12 years and was doing great (just got to 160,000 miles and I wanted to update my car). Anyway, the 10 hour trip was actually fun. I would definitely invest in the NAV system again. My mileage is not quite what they promised, but whose is? I got 42 mpg on the highway, about the same in the city. I was getting in the upper 20s with my last Civic. Anyway, great car. The most comparable car would be the Prius, of course. I just didn't like the idea of depending on a camera to back up.

Favorite Features

NAV feature is great and has voice command. It also has automatic climate control. The dashboard reminds me of the display on an aircraft. The real-time mpg display is fun to watch. Great sound system.

Suggested Improvements

Interior colors are limited, and exterior color choices are similarly limited on the Hybrid. The front-end design is a little squatty on the 2007, but looks almost exactly like the Prius when you see them side-by-side. Other than that, no complaints!