2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: A great little car

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid - Consumer Review

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid

A great little car
By Mary Hanning on

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

When gas prices started moving higher and higher, I started thinking about upgrading to a hybrid. As a very satisfied Civic owner, I decided to try out a Civic Hybrid. It was love at first drive. The engine is extremely quiet, yet quickly responds and seamlessly transfers power between the gas engine and electric motor. I could not be more pleased with the gas mileage. On average, I get 48 miles to the gallon on my 22 mile highway commute. I would recommend the car to anyone who wants a more green ride, yet does not want to sacrifice comfort and style.

Steering wheel--much more adjustable than my '02 Civic. Also smaller in diameter which makes it easier to steer. Dashboard--I love the easier to read display and windshield which is raked at an extreme angle. It makes the interior feel much larger. Trunk size-huge-even with battery pack.

Center console is awkward to access. The hole to put the key in is obscured by the steering wheel and can be difficult to find at night. I don't like how battery performance (and therefore gas mileage) is lessened by colder temperatures in Colorado in the winter.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review