2007 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Lovin' It!
By Cernunnos on 03/15/07 23:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Ok, I just got the little beast yesterday. I had a ball on the test drive and then had even more fun on my 48 mile commute. This transmission is smooth as glass and my roommate loved the exhaust tone when I rolled up to get something from him. I'm considering actually teaching my girlfriend to drive stick with this car. The easy clutch and short throw of the shifter will make her life easier.

Not bad, not bad at all
By nastynogales on 03/09/07 14:39 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I may be a little more subjective in my review - I used to drive an S2000 before I bought my Si. I liked the Si cause it had some of the same feel - the steering wheel, the shift knob, the digi gauges. I definitely miss the power - it's quick but it can be faster (i wish i could be at 60 mph in second). Fuel consumption is the same as my S2000! I thought I'd get better MPG but I don't (it does have a bigger tank). The paint chips easily and I already had to replace the windshield due to a rock hitting it. Handling is impressive - so much so that it is quite comparable to the S2000. I wish this had HIDs!

Best Car for the Money
By CLARKBAR on 02/26/07 19:30 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Navi (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I traded in my 2000 Civic Si for the new 07 Civic Si with Nav. This car is perfect. The looks are great and it handles even better than the 2000 version. The navigation is really useful especially for people in a sales occupation. 10 out of 10 .. nothing less

Drive it like you stole it!
By axtran on 02/19/07 11:37 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Phenomenal car, drives like Honda's S2000 while providing four doors and four seats to compliment low insurance costs and practicality. The shifter looks like its too far to the right but it is perfect, the handling is wonderful, very comfortable racing seats. Many compartments for storage and very race-car invigorating driving experience (sound and pull). Dream car for a "tuner" and a practical choice for cruising with friends around town.

Civic SI, you can't beat it.
By fitchhollister on 02/06/07 10:46 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This care is terrific. My girlfriend bought one and I was/am a staunch VW supporter who drives a 1.8T. I have to say this Honda is first class and for the features it comes with you couldn't touch a VW for less than 30,000 with the same features. It looks really sharp and sounds incredible when you get into the VTEC range.

Awesome Car
By revhighsi07 on 02/01/07 10:18 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I started working at a dealership and 2 weeks later I found myself trading in my 05 Si Hatch for the 07 Si sedan. Man what an awesome car everything about it is awesome performance, styling, even comfort and EPA is above average for the type of car it is. It gets better gas mileage than my 05 and the seats are much more comfortable, AND IT'S GOT 4-DOORS.

Almost Perfect
By galaxy-gray-si on 01/29/07 12:12 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My old 1992 NX2000 was costing too much to repair so I needed a replacement. I wanted a vehicle that had a limited-slip differential and side-airbags for no more than $22,000 base price. The Mazdaspeed3 was just above my price range, and the Subaru WRX was too ugly and overpriced. Honda was selling to people like me when they decided to release a 4-door Civic Si to the market. The car has so much power you will need set of winter tires for safe winter driving. The ride can be a little stiff, but what did I expect from a sports sedan. Honda build quality, Honda reliability, Honda motor, Honda resale value, and price of admission made this the clear choice.

Lots of Fun!!
By Juan on 01/23/07 05:01 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

when I first saw the car , I was impressed by the beautiful exterior design. I got mine with the front under spoiler and fog lights and it looks very aggressive. I also got the interior panel trim which makes a big difference over stock. The car is lots of fun to drive. My only complaint is that it needs more power. In order to get those 197 horses you need to push the engine over 7000 rpm, which I think it's not healthy for the engine. In conclusion it's a great buy just needs more power. Turbo or supercharger will be nice.

The Perfect Car
By Adam on 01/15/07 17:52 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Navi (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I had to wait for this vehicle for close 14 months for this Fiji Blue Pearl Civic, and it was worth everyday! I absolutely love it and I am constantly looking for reasons to go drive. We recently had a snow storm here in Iowa and it actually got around pretty well. Obviously I am not expecting 4 wheel drive performance in the snow, but it did just as well if not better than other front wheel drive 4 cylinders. I can't stop playing with the navigation/radio screen, which is probably not safe, but it is just too tempting to have that touch screen in front of you

So Much Fun!!!
By civcracker on 01/11/07 22:40 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have only owned this car for about 3 weeks now and coming from owning a S2000 and a MR2 turbo I wasnt expecting to love this car the way I do. It is so much fun to drive that I take the long way everywhere I go now. My friends all love it; coworkers keep asking who's acura that is in the lot. I get compliments and thumbs up everywhere I go. Its just an awesome car. i never expected to like it this much. I was torn between this and a used IS300. Im really glad I went with the SI. Expecially since Im getting 28mpg instead of 18. Oh and when the i-vtec kicks in bout 6000rpm! Screamin.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.