2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Great Money Saver
By DLP on 04/16/07 09:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I have only owned this coupe for a few weeks but it has lived up to and supassed all expectations. My MPG has been holding at 34mpg with around 75% highway driving. I love the responsive motor and handling of the car. I should also say that I am 53 years young and traded a F150 for this because the truck was killing me on gas.

A perfect vehicle
By arizonahuskerfan on 04/11/07 22:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I am a former Toyota driver and thought I would switch for a change. My Civic Coupe is absolutely amazing. It handles great, feels sporty and looks it too! It is the first "fun to drive" vehicle I have had in many years. This is a well-thought-out car!

Fun and reliable
By Siva on 04/11/07 15:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I have just bought this car and have less than 200 miles so far on it and already this car has impressed me in so many ways. The Civic has such a sporty feel and yet its a very practical, quiet and comfortable ride. The reliabilty for Honda has always been high in standards and this one is certainly a keeper. The drive and the style is unsurpassable it doesnt do any justice just reviweing the car, it has to be driven to beleive what I mean by exactly. As soon as I test drove this car I knew in my mind that there was no reason to look at any other cars. The features that have been included are really cool and the accesories that can be added on just makes this vehicle flawless.

Honda civics rock!!
By kelley on 04/05/07 11:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I previously owned a honda civic 2006, 2dr. Awesome little car. I got into an auto accident where I was extremely rear-ended. My car came out totaled and I had barely any injuries. With that tremendous accident I was surprised it didn't do more!! I went out a week or so later and bought a 2007 honda civic, 2dr. This car drives just as good if not better. Not to mention the blue book value after owning the car for a year, with almost 30,000 miles, went down only by like 1,000 bucks! Ridiculous.

2007 Honda Civic 2d LX
By E on 04/04/07 09:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is probably the best car I have ever purchased. Excellent fuel economy (42 mpg), extremely fun to drive, all kinds of airbags make a safe car and the quality and engine are outstanding. I'm sold on the Civic and on Honda.

If you are taller than 5'11" don't buy
By CC58 on 03/31/07 09:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I've put about 2000 miles on my 2007 EX Civic Coupe. Averaging 28 mpg city and 35 mpg highway. I like the car for city driving, but it has annoyances that may force me to sell it in the long run. On long trips its bouncy suspension makes me car sick and the twitchy steering forces you to stay alert. Head clearance is a MAJOR problem for those taller than 5'11". I'm 5'11.5" and my head is 1/2 an inch from the roof. It's very irritating when my hair brushes the roof. It's driving me crazy. Should have gotten the DX with 1.5 inches extra clearance due to no moon roof.

A Very Good Choice
By Tom on 03/27/07 12:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

While I've only had the car a few weeks, I'm very happy so far. I was looking for a "sporty" car that used regular gas and got good mileage. I was concerned about the power since I was used to a V6, but it's really peppy and responsive. The steering feels very direct and the brakes are strong. I test drove a lot of cars, some quite a bit more expensive, but I really liked the whole package this Honda gives you. While I DO NOT like the Sedans styling, I LOVE the Coupe. Mine's Red and it is sharp looking.

All That!!!!!
By Doug on 03/18/07 21:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This has been an amazing experience. I owned a 91 Civic three door and have driven a few different cars between. This car gives you more than you money's worth. I decided on the DX-G but the SI was hard to leave in the showroom. It's no wonder this car was best in its class last year. Driving this car is the most fun I've had behind a wheel in a long time.

Alot of "FUN" for your money!!!
By Unbelievable Car!! on 03/18/07 08:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This "little" car is fun to drive! It comes with loads of gadgets and is quite a speedy little car. I would recommend buying this car to anyone who wants a lot of car, in a small package.

An Excellent Car to Drive!
By G. Grant on 03/05/07 08:38 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my fourth Honda from Steve Hopkins Honda; is a Honda Civic Two Door Coupe; handles really well, is extremely comfortable, gets 30 miles in the city; 38 on the freeway, and is fun to drive!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.