Used 2007 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

45+ MPG HWY
By FLKeysFishing

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great little car, and when traveling across the state of Florida, I always get at least 45 MPG, sometimes even slightly better than that. It's also sharp-looking for a Civic. I'm happy with my purchase.

Premium stereo, exterior design, and love the gas-sipping engine.

Love my Civic.
By Nora

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I really like this car! No serious problems yet, the only thing is the sun visors that I have to replace because they break apart, but everything else is perfect for me. Have gotten many complements. My first Honda and I love it!

Digital display, sunroof, the controls on the steering wheel, design, and the great gas mileage.

The sun visors are too cheap, break apart.

Great highway MPG
By parker712

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my civic for a little over a year now. I go 80 miles/day round trip for work, mostly highway and I am getting 37-39 mpg. Definitely not much "spunk" but I bought it for the MPG not its performance so I am happy!

Aux plug in, great MPG!

sunroof as option on LX model.

Practical and Practically Perfect
By Daniel

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I love my 2007 Civic EX (as much, if not more than my previous 1986 and 1998 models). Civics are well made, and the 2007 model has improved handling, better safety features, and excellent gas mileage. The sleek style makes it a handsome car to look at too ("pretty" for the ladies) They're great on short trips to the grocery store and on weekend road trips. I can fill up the tank in Miami on a Friday morning, drive to Orlando without stopping, and still have half a tank of gas left when I get there. I'll drive around Orlando all weekend and won't need to refuel until I'm halfway back to Miami. That's great mileage. It translates into great value.

Sporty body style, excellent gas mileage, the MP3 input jack, improved safety features, spacious interior, huge trunk, digital display. This car is "the" car for me.

There is a large "blind spot" on the passenger side, depending on how the passenger front seat is positioned. I think the design of the rear side curtain airbags is also to blame for this issue. The problem could probably be resolved by redesigning the headrests OR the rear passenger windows.

Can't go wrong with a Civic
By IJ

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Got this car after my 07 Camry got totaled. Like the title of my review says, you really can't go wrong Civic if you are looking for a well built affordable coupe or sedan. I'm 26 and exterior looks matter a lot to me. Civic Coupe LX in nighthawk black looks really sharp, and I got whole bunch of compliments on the looks after I changed the factory wheels with aftermarket alloys. The coupe is fun to drive and is also very comfortable. The interior design is very interesting, and stock stereo system is pretty decent. Healthy 1.8 L engine gives you very good fuel economy without compromising performance. You are not going to get bored with this car for awhile(coupe, not sure about sedan)

The looks are my favorite feature, exterior and interior both. Fuel economy is amazing, I just filled up gas before coming home and I got 356.3 miles out of 10.826 gallons. That's almost 33 mpg with 60% highway, 40% city (with some A/C).

Better fuel economy can't hurt. Improved interior materials. Better stereo system. Coupe sometimes seems to have too small of ground clearance.