2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Good
By DD on 10/14/06 08:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe w/Navi, Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The car is incredible, the handling and performance of that vehicle would keep youre mouth shut, the sound of the I- Vtec motor is more than Great. Honda should be proud of this beauty.

i'm in love
By anu068 on 10/13/06 20:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

i just leased my honda civic, after a couple of months of searching for a car. i had a deposit on a honda fit and was waiting for it to come in, but then decided i didn't want to pay so much money for a car i would drive only on the wknds. i had heard so much about the honda performance and reliability, and i can only say "WOW". i totally love this car. it drives and handles so well, i don't even feel like i'm driving. i've only had it for a few days, but i am so happy with my decision. i'd been driving my mom's ford contour and i don't think i'll ever step foot in it again. the civic LX is a quiet, smooth ride that offers a lot amenities and comforts. i recommend this car to everyone.

My new Civic Rocks
By SycoDuck on 10/12/06 15:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great fuel economy, only been thru one tank of gas, and average was 33.5 MPG. Handles well. Wish the LX had better wheels, but not at the $2000 price for the EX. My kids think it is the greatest, they like riding in it much more than in the minivan (me too). The interior is great, I love the fact that the CD player will also play MP3s and WMAs. Takes some getting used to the speedometer display, it can be too bright at times, and if adjusted not bright enough at other times, but it is very easy to adjust. I am tall, and on the first day I owned it, I hit my knee on the emergency brake handle while getting in, it took part of the paint off of the button, but no big deal.

Love the Car
By RogerWanMan on 10/08/06 05:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new Civic and the Navigation system is really awesome, it actually has more feautes than the Navigation on my 2006 Honda Odyssey. Only one minor complaint. While driving you can't see the front of the car at all and Im 6'1". Makes it tough parking when I pull into my garage.

great car
By michael on 10/07/06 16:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

exceptional handling, solid, quiet comfort. replaced 05 civic with this 07 coupe can't believe they are the same car.

Outstanding car, outstanding value
By Dr Bart on 10/05/06 18:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The EX Coupe is not only technically sophisticated but is aesthetically pleasing both inside and out. The i-VTEC engine delivers more than adequate acceleration and its 1.8 liter size provides excellent mileage. Moreover, the content in the EX is astonishing for the price. It is like having a luxury car--a mini-Acura--for under $20K. All the convenience items are there, and some you don't expect, like speed sensitive stereo volume control and speed sensitive intermittent wipers. And despite some carps, the dual tier dash is a brilliant design. Speed can be monitored without deflecting your eyes too far down and yet the tachometer is mounted dead center, where it should be. FABU!

Too new to say, but satisfied so far
By DARMAR on 10/03/06 08:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

We traded in my 02 Maxima for this car. We needed less payments and more fuel economy and that's exactly what we got. Does it have the power to blow past people like the maxima, no but it has good pick up and I guess if you wanted to add some mods it would be able to do that. It's fun, very roomy for a sub compact and the side airbags make me feel like my wife is better protected. Good car for the cost, we only have 300 miles on it so reliabbility still stands to be seen but Honda has a good reputation.

We Love it
By JRF on 10/02/06 22:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Our Civic came with leather and Essenza tires and pro max rims, and it rocks. We love this sweet machine and are getting about 35 mpg on top of great looks.

too nice
By samascl on 09/28/06 08:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

the cars is great, the fuel economy is good, so far i love the car, looks good, and it is a reliable car. i truly recommend get a honda civic. i got a vw beetle before, brand new an full of problems...from now i will always read about the car that i will get, but i do not think i am going to purchance another car in along time.

My first new car & I love it
By Kmarie on 09/19/06 08:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I just recently purchase my Civic yesterday. I waited a week trying to decide over a Acura RSX or the Scion tC. The RSX insurance was insane since I'm only 20 and its a sports car. Honda's are known to be excellent cars and so far for the 24 hours that I've had mine, it's great. I love how roomy it is for a civic. The silver paint is beautiful, and I love the overall design.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.