Used 2007 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews - 522 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Very Fun & Great Looking
By Jeff D

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought a black Civic Si sedan. Its very fun to drive and is pretty quick if you rev it to 8000. I wanted white but all they had was a black one with 4 miles, right off the truck. Its great looking but black is a lot of work.

The looks and the great seats, along with the 6 speed and powerful 2 liter when reved to 8000.

The 6 speed is great, but it doesn't go into 3rd gear smoothly. I wonder if anybody else has this problem. And the rev's stay up when letting off the gas,which I really don't like at all. otherwise its a great fun car

Best In Its Class!
By Lopez07Si

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan w/Navi (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I was looking for a new car under 30k. Mazdaspeed3,08 Lancer and Nissan Sentra were also considered but Honda's resale value, reliability and superb handling made it my favorite. There's really no better car out there for this price.This car is so great on the road. The 6 spd gearbox is buttery- smooth. I havent experienced any problems with 3rd gear as many have. The revhang issue is easy to get used to. It doesnt affect my drive. Low end torque is there but once you hit 2nd and get to the magical 6k rpms where vtec takes over, it'll put a smile on your face. I don't get tired of it. Exhaust note is a charm. You have to get it with the Navi. Avg.gas mileage is 27mpg. Best 31.5mpg Worst 18mpg

Audio card. Sliding armrest, steering wheel design and feel, aluminum pedals, trunk opener on key. Stereo system sounds great. Cup holders are great. They can even hold squared bottles. Folding side mirrors, maintaince minder system, nice looking and comfortable sports seats,17'' alloy rims,sunroof.

This car is great how it is. But if I could have... Auto up/down for passenger side window and window control from key like in the new 08 Accord. Illuminated vanity mirrors, Bluetooth standard. Wish Navi could read DVD's and have video/audio input like the 08 Lancer. That's asking for a lot though

2007 Civic 4dr LX
By lbowen

2007 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This vehicle is very fun to drive and very dependable. The gas mileage is great, yet it can get up and go if necessary. The overall body style is nice and sporty. Also, I owned a 98 civic LX and when I traded it in it still has a lot of life left. Honda's can easily reach 200,000 miles and keep on running! This car is very nice for the features as well as the price.

I enjoy the dashboard and the location of the spedometer and fuel gauge. Also, the windshield wipers are powerful! The exterior body style is also very nice. I have the royal blue color and love it!

It would be nice to have the radio controls on the steering wheel. Also, allow more options for interior features such as seats and cd changers and others.

The Civic EX has got it all
By lilodian

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I've owned this car for a very exciting 17 hours now! Looks awesome, very smooth and quiet ride (engine revs pretty low even on highways), very comfortable interior, very handy steering wheel audio controls (for audiophiles like me), great Premium sound system w/ sub, XM is great to have, haven't tried nav yet, haven't tried sunroof yet. Definitely could use more hp, but this is an economy car so that's ok. Great overall ride and comfort, very good value for your money. Perfect car for high school/college kids or an entry level working man like me! I definitely think this car has got it all. If you're car-shopping with about $18000 to $22000 to spend, you must check this car out.

Sound system, XM radio, steering wheel audio controls, 2-tier instrument cluster (looks great at night), very quiet engine

That darn emergency brake should be below my left foot instead of my right hand (that's what I'm used to), maybe more hp

Save Big!
By Steven

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

If you drive with gas saving in mind, slowly & patiently this car is for you. Little bit of a stiff ride,but seats are comfy. CVT takes a little bit to get used to. Been accustomed to having a vehicle shift to each gear,now this cvt is shiftless just the one gear constantly adjusting for best fuel mileage. Power is what you should expect from a hybrid. I think my lawn mower has more get up and go. Steers like a charm and no complaints yet. I honestly drive like a grandpa. This car suits me very well. Performance is not this vehicle by any means. I've owned a Camaro with a LS1 engine, I know power and paying for it at the pump.

Speedometer, feel, looks, predicted gas mileage, steering wheel mounted controls, automatic climate control.

Head lights, rims are ugly, small cargo area.