2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Honda does it again...
By Drake on 11/08/06 16:39 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Honda does it yet again...adding 36 HP over my '97 model and approximately 5 more miles to the gallon to boot; a very modern look; and a sensible gauge display and voice-controlled navigation system all centered around making sure that you, the driver, are focused on the road. Curtain-side as well as front air bags, ABS, and electronic brake distribution add even more to the car's overall safety. It's fun to drive and it looks awesome. This is not your parents' economy car anymore. This a truly sporty-looking car of your own to drive...without the unreliability and waste of domestic automobile engineering.

I'm in love!
By badebop on 10/31/06 18:21 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It happened before I even got out of the dealership for a test drive. Lots of interior space, good visibility all around, striking dash layout, small steering wheel, quiet engine, smooth but firm ride, good acceleration, quiet cruise at 70. I ordered the metallic beige, 17" wheels (which are brown), side spoilers, rear spoiler, trunk spoiler, fog lights, full front "bra" cover, auto/day-nite mirror, leather steering wheel cover. A beautiful car. I easily removed the CIVIC nameplate from the trunk and it looks $10,000 more expensive. It's a head-turner. I even got 8 yr. extended warranty plus interior/exterior/undercarriage protection. Ended up being $8,000 more than base...but worth it

Slam Dunk
By robkid on 10/30/06 18:31 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car is just plain fun! Ergonomic design is close to perfect. Handling is tight and acceleration is surprisingly good. This car was purchased for my wife, but I am considering one for myself.

Very Improved Civic
By East Coast Driver on 10/26/06 13:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The new civic is a substantial improvement over the last design. I traded in my 99 SI civic for this one and I like the new car. I once owned a 1980 Civic that was fun to drive and rode 50 miles to the gallon. This car is way bigger than that was, but also feels much more luxurious than the 99. Yeah, it's not a $50,000 BMW, but I wanted a car that gets at least 35 MPG highway, so compare it to that field. The civic is much more interesting than a Corolla. The Mazda 3 is a worthy alternative, and you won't see quite so many either, but the new honda is very smooth. Honda has always been known for making quality engines, and this one very refined. Great fit and finish, don't buy any extra

My first Honda
By Ryan on 10/25/06 15:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I recently traded in my 2001 Sebring because I wanted something more reliable and better gas mileage. My brother has an 03' civic and loves it, so I took to 2007 for a test drive and fell in love with it. It has great acceleration for a small car and is fun to drive.

This is a GREAT car.
By 1st Time Honda Buyer on 10/25/06 08:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda. Purchased the '07 Civic EX w/ Navi about 2 weeks ago. Have loved every second I spend behind the wheel. Just took the little 4 cyl into the Blue Ridge mountains, and it performed admirably. The redesign Honda has done on the Civics is beautiful. Plenty of room in the front seats for adults, back seat is fine for kids. The NAVI system is AWESOME! It has already paid for itself! XM sounds great, moon roof works smooth. Steering is precise, braking is tight. Acceleration leaves a bit to be desired, but is compensated for by gas mileage. Golf clubs fit easily in the trunk. I really, really love this car. It's size is perfect and it's fun and easy to drive.

My First Honda
By Sam S. on 10/25/06 08:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This car is worth every penny. I've been driving BMW's for 21 years and love them but I needed a commuter car for work and shopping so I chose the new 07 Civic EX Sedan. It had most of the options I wanted for sub $20k. despite it's soft built quality in comparison to the Solid BMW's, I still think that this car deserves mostly 10's. Again, it's the perfect third car for chores and day to day driving.

Best Honda
By Rambler on 10/17/06 17:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Nice little sports cars to drive. Honda is very reliable and sporty.

Excellent car...
By budhaboy on 10/17/06 06:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a CRV earlier this summer, and was blown away by the quality and performance. When my second car spontaneously combusted, I decided to replace it with a civic. My initial motivation was the gas milage (as it was with the CRV), but I've been truly impressed with the performance (While it isn't as fast as my old turbo beetle, it gets superior gas mileage, and isn't as fear inspiring as the Volvo was when entering the freeway), as well as the ergonomics.

impressive car
By scubapro on 10/14/06 14:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I am very happy with my new honda civic. It is fun to drive. Although the steering is light,it is precise, Plenty of leg room and for a small engine, suprisingly peppy. You can really toss this car around and have fun with it. Don't believe anyone who says the car does not have enough power. This small engine loves to rev.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.