2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
my civic
By joe on 11/21/06 05:40 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

sharpest new car design on the road, great improvements to an all ready great line

awesome
By Joe Seda-Morales on 11/21/06 05:22 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This car is amazing . Great performance fun to drive .Also turns a lot of heads . Its sleek design sure has the kids talking about it as well the dealership cant keep the catalogs in stock . I was concerned i wouldn't like it as much as my accord but after a few minutes i knew the civic was truly a great car

Great car in any price range.
By JJ on 11/20/06 07:45 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This car is for my wife, she wanted an automatic 2 door that was fun and easy to drive. After test driving Mazda’s 3, it was obvious to us that the Civic was a better product, we put our order in for an Atomic Blue EX with Navi and got it 2.5 months later. This car is very nice, the short wheelbase is noticeable, but not annoying. The suspension and steering is tight and precise. It is very easy to drive, and backup, blind spots are minimal. The blue lights of the split dash are easy on the eyes, and the navigation system is simple to use and operate. This car has made me consider a Si for myself.

a true believer
By Michael on 11/19/06 14:21 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

a truly fantastic car. I was going to purchase a volkswagen gti. after test drive and overall price civic does the trick. the fact the stability control was added this year sealed the deal.

Bad Seats Noisy Interior Balky Trans
By Driver 46 on 11/19/06 09:11 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Don't buy. Unfindable can't-fix-it interior rattles & bumps and rough highway pavement. Balky starts from standstill - drivers new to car stall in traffic again and again. Seatbelt alarm makes punishing howl six times if one doesn't buckle up before starting car, so one must first open door with key, put down key down, buckle up, then pick up key and start car. Forget to do it and get punished by ugly noise. There is no sound insulation at all - hear every noise in wheel wells. Seat back mechanism to enter rear does not go back to position so seat backs must be readjusted each time. NO LUMBAR SUPPORT. Less than average directional stability. This car stinks.

2007 Honda Civic EX w/nav
By Justin on 11/14/06 06:39 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I never though i would be a civic owner. To bland etc.... However I now drive 140 miles a day and I had to think of gas cost and reliability. To sum up this car is great! Very comfortable to drive and responds well. For the size of the car it has pretty good pick up. There is wind noise at higher speeds (75-85). The Nav system is great. The interior seems surprisingly more spacious than our subaru. The dual dash does take a little time to get used to but I find that i now prefer it than the traditional displays. Gas mileage during the break in period has been between 30-36 mpg. And this is all highway driving. Although as you have seen above at higher than EPA speeds for determining MPG.

4 Door Si, get one, it's worth it!
By Frank on 11/13/06 21:32 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great car, fun to drive, good on gas with that same 2 door coupe engine. Turns heads everywhere, plus plenty of room for my teenage sons and they just can't wait to drive it too, but not just yet, I got to have my fun. A 4 door that everyone will love.

Honda does it again...
By Drake on 11/08/06 16:39 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Honda does it yet again...adding 36 HP over my '97 model and approximately 5 more miles to the gallon to boot; a very modern look; and a sensible gauge display and voice-controlled navigation system all centered around making sure that you, the driver, are focused on the road. Curtain-side as well as front air bags, ABS, and electronic brake distribution add even more to the car's overall safety. It's fun to drive and it looks awesome. This is not your parents' economy car anymore. This a truly sporty-looking car of your own to drive...without the unreliability and waste of domestic automobile engineering.

I'm in love!
By badebop on 10/31/06 18:21 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It happened before I even got out of the dealership for a test drive. Lots of interior space, good visibility all around, striking dash layout, small steering wheel, quiet engine, smooth but firm ride, good acceleration, quiet cruise at 70. I ordered the metallic beige, 17" wheels (which are brown), side spoilers, rear spoiler, trunk spoiler, fog lights, full front "bra" cover, auto/day-nite mirror, leather steering wheel cover. A beautiful car. I easily removed the CIVIC nameplate from the trunk and it looks $10,000 more expensive. It's a head-turner. I even got 8 yr. extended warranty plus interior/exterior/undercarriage protection. Ended up being $8,000 more than base...but worth it

Slam Dunk
By robkid on 10/30/06 18:31 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car is just plain fun! Ergonomic design is close to perfect. Handling is tight and acceleration is surprisingly good. This car was purchased for my wife, but I am considering one for myself.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.