Used 2007 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Love This Car!!
By luvmyhybrid

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navi (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have only had my hybrid for a month now and I love it. I'm averaging about 43 mpg (have 1700 miles on it already) and am very pleased with the performance. The car handles well, is fun to drive and the navi system and XM radio are fantastic features. I got a great deal on this car and it has been worth every penny so far. If I had to say anything negative about it, it would be the lack of lumbar support, but the seats aren't that bad compared to the 98 Jetta I was driving. The other surprising thing about this car is how much interior room there is. My Jetta was a bigger car, but had less room inside. Definitely a plus. If you are thinking about getting this car, DO IT.

My favorite features are the roominess, the handling and the instrument panel. So driver friendly.

The only thing I would improve on is the seat. Adjustable lumbar support would be awesome.

Si Sedan or bust!
By Si_ower

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've owned Lexus, BMW, Toyota as well as various other cars. Thus far my 2007 Honda Si sedan has been the best purchase I've made. This car seems to keep on surprising me. It's fun to drive and has remarkable accelleration. It's just plain fun to drive as well as beening a serious eye catcher. All this for around $20k? Who in their right mind wouldn't want it? This car simply rocks!

I like the gearbox and the way the seats hold you in position (during aggressive cornering). I really like the gauge cluster as well.

I'd like to see a 'in dash' multi-disc cd changer.

Awesome
By Andrew

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I recently got rid of a 2004 Mazda 3 sport and I like the Civic much better. I am very impressed with the smooth ride for a car less than $20,000. The cabin is quiet radio is create, manual shifter is very smooth. I drive mostly highway and have been getting around 34 mpg.

Trunk pop on key, 5 speed shifter, fuel economy, smooth ride, comfortable seats, good handling.

For some reason when I used winshield cleaning fluid the wipers don't come on automatically.

Great little car!
By Janet

2007 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought my first Civic and love it! It fits me better than any car I have ever driven and is so fun to drive. Honda has done a great job with lumbar supports in the seat, the interior design with smooth metallic buttons instead of cheap plastic dials, and cruise controls in the steering wheel. The engine is very quiet and peppy. The split display with blue lighting is easy on the eyes and the more I drive it, the more I like having the spedometer at eye level. I drive about 3000 miles a month and am getting 38 miles a gallon this first month. I like the wide view from the windshield and how it comfortably fit four adults. I highly reccommend this car!

I like the ergonomic steering wheel with indentations to fit my hand, the high quality adjustable cup holders (and the door that slides over them when not in use), the cell phone holder is a perfect fit and in a nice location. I like the storage in the doors for maps and water bottles.

It is hard to sense the front of the car as there is no visual cues from the driver's seat. It would be nice to have cup holders in the rear seats for passengers instead of just a open space in the door. The glove compartment is angled and somewhat small.

2007 Honda LX 4dr auto
By jmewb

2007 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Bought my Civic LX 4dr in June of 06. It now has 6000 miles. This vehicle suffers from front wheel spin, a bumpy ride (considering its lack of performance) but gets really good gas mileage. I get between 25-26 mpg in the city and 35-26 hwy. The seats are more comfortable over time. Great paint job. Overall, a good buy & much better for the environment than the Mazda3.

Good gas mileage of course. Very good stereo. Lots of safety equipment.

Move the parking break toward the middle of the console; too close to my knee. Suspension upgrade to decrease tire spin.

• SUV