2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
'07 Civic LX Sedan Review
By lhase on 12/20/06 20:39 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I agree the headrests are painfully forward (but I guess that's to help in a crash. May try the Accord headrest swap, thanks!) Road noise on certain surfaces, otherwise nicely quiet. Getting 28 mpg on my 60/40% city/hwy commute. Good handling (0.81g!) on Eagle RS-A tires. I like the surprisingly quick steering ratio for an econo-sedan. The digital gauges do work well - you can keep your eyes on the road ahead while checking speed/temp/gas. Accelerates quickly enough, esp. considering the fuel economy. Headlights work well with wide even light pattern and flat European cutoff.

my si
By brandon on 12/20/06 10:34 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

this car is great! it is the best civic yet and #3 for me. I was looking for a 4 door safe car for my family and me yet I wanted something fun to drive . I started looking at a number of cars A4, mazdaspeed6, legacy GT,and camry SE v6, the a4 was overpriced with little power. mazda6 was pretty much a ford and resale was bad but was fun to drive.I wanted the legacy GT it was fun to drive the fastest family car under 30k but the back seats are tight and the shifter is clunky with a terrible jerk into 2nd gear. (with a manual) handling was not all that good either and the resale is not all that good. than I found the civic si 4dr. it was smaller then what I wanted but in contrast it was not a bad

Civic EX
By Richard DiMauro on 12/20/06 00:10 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The most important part of the vehicle if the mileage. The 38 mph for highway is important. Sedan, air conditioning, all extras. I would want a vehicle with a color which resists dirt and grime.

Dollar for Dollar The Best Coupe
By socalsnowboarder on 12/14/06 11:46 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

After having researched and reading reviews on the new Civic Si, I finally made the purchase. From the moment I took it off the lot, I had a beaming grin. This car loves to be driven. I couldn't wait to pass the 500 mile mark to really see what it was made out of. Honda really keeps the driver in mind when they made this car, from the adjustable leather steering wheel, short shifter, seat ergonomics, headrests, and high quality plastics and interior. I was also considering getting the mustang GT, Infiniti G35, and nissan 350Z, obviously sheer torque and horsepower surpass the Si, but as far as performance, reliability, and the joy of driving, the Si is hard to beat

Yaprak's EX
By Yaprak on 12/14/06 07:14 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Honda 4 weeks ago. It is such a joy to drive it. I like the details featured inside. My daughter is very comfortable at the back seat. She can use the cup holders, and the pockets inside the doors, for keeping her small items in. I don't worry about her safety. We love our car.

Superb little car!
By Ashutosh D on 12/13/06 15:46 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is a superb car! It's very powerful for that comparatively small engine. Both the interior and exterior are attractive. Buttons/controls are well placed. The interiors are very spacious and so is the boot....I didn't expect the boot to be so big considering that its a coupe. Honda has done a great job in making a compact yet spacious car. Overall this car drives very smoothly and gives good mileage too! I'm happy with my experiences. A smart, powerful, economical car is how I will summarize it. Go for it!

Great Car
By HondamanCan on 12/12/06 18:55 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This has been the most exciting and well built car I have driven to date. It is very sporty. It has a lot of pick up and the short shifter is about as easy as a manual gets. An all around great car and a great purchase.

2007 Hybrid
By Mike on 12/11/06 19:30 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navi (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I wanted a Hybrid so I could receive the CA Carpool sticker. The Toyota seemed like a slightly updated Tercel. Cheap feel, though lots of gadgets. I would not have bought a Hybrid if the Toyota Prius was my only option. The Honda Hybrid actually felt like a "real" car.

great car
By Keith on 12/11/06 18:50 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is an excellent car. No doubt about it, Honda knows what they're doing with this car, well thought out and put together well. Very comfortable car to drive, easy handling, and supportive seats. A little road noise, but for a small car it is refined in so many other ways, who cares. Open the sunroof, and turn on the tunes. Also, the back seat is tight getting in and out of this coupe, but hey I'm driving so to bad for those back seat drivers. Economical on gas, and oil changes every 3000 miles, never a problem with this car. Owned almost a year now. It's a cool car, no regrets here.

Another winner
By civic man on 12/10/06 22:07 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is my third civic. I must say that this one is my favorite. I have had the car for 10 days and have put nearly 1k miles on the odometer and the gas mileage is dead on. The comfort over my previous 04 model is greatly improved due to longer wheel base especially over bumps. The front seats appear to have more legroom which is always nice. Overall I am very satisfied with my car. I got a great deal on my new car and my last Civic a 2004 EX sedan with 52K miles only depreciated $3k. I have been able to trade about every 3 year and get a new car. I love the low depreciation, reliability, overall spunkiness and quality that I have not been able to find elsewhere.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.