2007 Si. My best purchase
By slime84070 on
2007 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I was looking for a car and happened to find the si. I have driven the older models and loved them, when I first got in the drivers seat of this car I felt like I was in a Jet ready to take off. I love the feel of the car. It sounds great, has great turning and can get up and go. You get a lot of looks in this car. This car is pretty fast if you need it to. The 8200 redline is a feature I really enjoy. When in 2nd gear and you hit the 6000 rpm the Vtec kicks in, and puts you into your seat. I cant help myself but smile every time. This Si is truly one awesome care and a GREAT purchase. I love the in car features as well. makes driving fun and comfortable.
Favorite Features
Vtec, comfort, xm ready, the way the body of the car looks, The sound the muffler makes is great. You don't sound like a cheap old Honda trying to be an Si. It has a nice purr to it.
Suggested Improvements
E brake in a different spot. my knee leans against it and can be uncomfortable. P The paint is really thin and chips easy. I have 2 chips on my hood from rocks flying up.