2007 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Civic EX
By Richard DiMauro on 12/20/06 00:10 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The most important part of the vehicle if the mileage. The 38 mph for highway is important. Sedan, air conditioning, all extras. I would want a vehicle with a color which resists dirt and grime.

Yaprak's EX
By Yaprak on 12/14/06 07:14 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Honda 4 weeks ago. It is such a joy to drive it. I like the details featured inside. My daughter is very comfortable at the back seat. She can use the cup holders, and the pockets inside the doors, for keeping her small items in. I don't worry about her safety. We love our car.

Another winner
By civic man on 12/10/06 22:07 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is my third civic. I must say that this one is my favorite. I have had the car for 10 days and have put nearly 1k miles on the odometer and the gas mileage is dead on. The comfort over my previous 04 model is greatly improved due to longer wheel base especially over bumps. The front seats appear to have more legroom which is always nice. Overall I am very satisfied with my car. I got a great deal on my new car and my last Civic a 2004 EX sedan with 52K miles only depreciated $3k. I have been able to trade about every 3 year and get a new car. I love the low depreciation, reliability, overall spunkiness and quality that I have not been able to find elsewhere.

Great car
By jay on 12/08/06 05:12 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Ride is smooth, tight steering, a lot of car for your money, nothing like a Honda

Perfect Except for Driver's Seat
By Gene on 12/05/06 21:25 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Owned for about a month, over 2000 miles so far. No problems. Wonderful balance of practicality and performance, economy and fun. Also impressed with IIHS's perfect crash test scores. I throughly enjoy driving this car. Marvelous automatic transmission. Even under hard acceleration, I can barely feel it shifting gears. My only gripe - this is the most uncomfortable driver's seat I've ever sat in. Headrest juts too far forward. Luckily, an '07 Accord headrest also fits into the the slots. For $90.00, that problem's fixed. Lower lumbar also juts too far forward, making for a painful back after a day of running errands around town. A towel shoved down into the seat fixed that problem.

Hell of a good car!
By enunez on 12/01/06 22:14 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This car is amazing! Great on gas, soooo quiet. It is great on getting up to speed when you need to and turns on a dime. This car is amazing and comfortable in every way shape and form!

Awesome Ride!
By John on 12/01/06 19:33 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

The 2007 civic is SO fun to drive, it is hard to park it and go in to work in the morning. The instrument layout is excellent and the way it handles is amazing. Seats are very comfortable and provide excellent support. Interior trim is very well engineered and looks very elegant. Drive this before you buy a BMW 3 series or you will kick yourself.

Love My Honda Civic
By Carolina Montoya on 11/25/06 18:33 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I love driving my car, I love how fast it accelerates as soon as I press the gas. I also love the shape and style of my red 2007 honda civic. The audio features are incredible too. The safety features are also incredible it has side airbags on all the doors. It makes me feel extremely safe.

2007 Honda Civic EX w/nav
By Justin on 11/14/06 06:39 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I never though i would be a civic owner. To bland etc.... However I now drive 140 miles a day and I had to think of gas cost and reliability. To sum up this car is great! Very comfortable to drive and responds well. For the size of the car it has pretty good pick up. There is wind noise at higher speeds (75-85). The Nav system is great. The interior seems surprisingly more spacious than our subaru. The dual dash does take a little time to get used to but I find that i now prefer it than the traditional displays. Gas mileage during the break in period has been between 30-36 mpg. And this is all highway driving. Although as you have seen above at higher than EPA speeds for determining MPG.

Honda does it again...
By Drake on 11/08/06 16:39 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Honda does it yet again...adding 36 HP over my '97 model and approximately 5 more miles to the gallon to boot; a very modern look; and a sensible gauge display and voice-controlled navigation system all centered around making sure that you, the driver, are focused on the road. Curtain-side as well as front air bags, ABS, and electronic brake distribution add even more to the car's overall safety. It's fun to drive and it looks awesome. This is not your parents' economy car anymore. This a truly sporty-looking car of your own to drive...without the unreliability and waste of domestic automobile engineering.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.