2007 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews 16

2007 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
The Civic of the Future
By Jabra on 03/18/07 04:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is my fourth Honda and my first Civic. I had a 2006 Accord that I really loved but when I test drove the 2007 EX I loved the sporty feel it had and the new styling. Five months later I am still loving my car. My wife had a small collision with the rear end but the car came through it with only $800.00 in damages. It never affected the ride or handling and just reinforced my appreciation of the quality of this car.

Perfect Commuter Car
By Mark on 03/06/07 16:04 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this as a 2nd car solely for commuting. I like it so much I now drive it as my main car. Although slightly underpowered, you never feel worried about your ability to enter freeways or pass. The auto is very quick to find the gear you need. I average 33-35 mpg in mixed driving. The turning circle is very good, which makes parking and maneuvering in the city a snap. Seats are very comfortable. Navigation is better than Jaguar & BMW. Very useful when detouring traffic jams or finding city addresses.

Test drove many, nothing compares to....
By Anhela1977 on 03/04/07 07:23 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I have looked for a new 2007 car for over two weeks. I have test driven everything, and really wanted a sunroof and navigation on the car i chose. However my budget limited my choice. I was choosing between camry, volkswagen etc, and nothing compared seriously to the perks that the civic had and the materials of the make. I found everything but the camry to be cheaply made. But camry with navi and everything else that the civic had was way too expensive. The civic just drove better and now that I have it, its awesome.

Nice Car
By scsnyder on 03/01/07 11:24 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Bought our 2007 LX automatic sedan in January, and have been happy with it. The car has been getting on average 27 mpg, and that is mostly rural hilly driving, with some city mixed in. I expect (and hope) it will get better with time, and once we are done with winter. I like the speedometer/fuel/temp gauge location much more than I thought I would. The engine and transmission work well together, but I wish it had a manual setting, or one more selection, such as D4. Car is well built, handles well, and has a nice feature content for the price. I do wish it had about 1 more inch of seat travel, as I am 6' 1" and also bump my knee on the brake lever like some have mentioned.

Great Car!
By mummy1859 on 02/28/07 10:59 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new civic. I had a 1997 civic, so the redesign was a fantastic improvement. It truly feels like a luxury vehicle, at half the price. The gas mileage is terrific, too. Be warned about buying one, the three dealerships I went to in the Orlando area printed out the Edmunds TMV info from this webpage, and would NOT go below that price. It's too popular to haggle, apparently.

Great little car
By aih312 on 02/23/07 10:33 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

We bought this car as a second car. Its excellent and gas and drive.The only problem is the tires. They are below average. Spend some extra cash on a pair of better tires like michelin or toyo..trust me it makes the ride so Much better and quiet to..

Very happy with my 2007 Civic
By Eric on 02/20/07 23:03 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 Civic EX manual in December 2006. The car is a pleasure to drive: impressive acceleration for a 4-cyl naturally aspirated engine, tight handling and quick response. The car gives you confidence when you drive. The exterior design is modern and attractive, and the interior is surprisingly roomy and has a solid feel to it. The seats are comfortable and it can seat 4 comfortably, 5 in a pinch. The mileage has improved with each fill up. In the city I got 25, then 27, and now 28; on the one long trip I took I averaged 36 mpg. My only complaints are the thin paint that chips off easily and the engine whine sound. Overall, I am very happy with my new Civic and recommend it!

Radio/CD Panel
By CA Civic on 02/18/07 13:30 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Traded in my 98 Camry for a 07 Civic for better gas mileage. So far I love my Civic and it's fun to drive, especially past gas stations. Only concern I have is that lately the radio/CD panel tends to get hot to the touch, including the buttons to switch stations. When I pull out the CD, the CD is also hot. Not sure where heat transfer is coming from. Also have a rattle on right door panel that I can't seem to locate; sounds like a piece of plastic vibrating. Other than that I love driving the Civic and actually enjoy road trips.

hottest car ever
By damasta on 02/14/07 15:47 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

wow this civic is really nice. i bought the ex, and i added the honda factory body kit, the rear spoiler, and the hfp 18 inch rims, with high performance tires, this car looks really hot and sporty. people stare, and give me compliments all the time. i love the interior, and the dash, it all looks really sporty, and the 6 speaker stereo sounds great. i thought the engine would be slow, but its not, its really peppy, and i like the sound it makes when u stab the gas. it also handles really good, and i get about 27 mpg driving on the highways at about 110 mph.-- i love this car!!!!

My First Car
By Sam on 02/13/07 08:12 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

My dad just got me the Honda Civic EX as my first car. I was on the bubble between this and the mazda 6. I couldn't be happier with our choice. it's fun to drive, my friends love it. I get great fuel mileage which is great because my school is far... For only a 140 hp engine it drives so smoothly and with great handling.