2007 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews 12

2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Slam Dunk
By robkid on 10/30/06 18:31 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car is just plain fun! Ergonomic design is close to perfect. Handling is tight and acceleration is surprisingly good. This car was purchased for my wife, but I am considering one for myself.

Very Improved Civic
By East Coast Driver on 10/26/06 13:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The new civic is a substantial improvement over the last design. I traded in my 99 SI civic for this one and I like the new car. I once owned a 1980 Civic that was fun to drive and rode 50 miles to the gallon. This car is way bigger than that was, but also feels much more luxurious than the 99. Yeah, it's not a $50,000 BMW, but I wanted a car that gets at least 35 MPG highway, so compare it to that field. The civic is much more interesting than a Corolla. The Mazda 3 is a worthy alternative, and you won't see quite so many either, but the new honda is very smooth. Honda has always been known for making quality engines, and this one very refined. Great fit and finish, don't buy any extra

Best Honda
By Rambler on 10/17/06 17:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Nice little sports cars to drive. Honda is very reliable and sporty.

impressive car
By scubapro on 10/14/06 14:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I am very happy with my new honda civic. It is fun to drive. Although the steering is light,it is precise, Plenty of leg room and for a small engine, suprisingly peppy. You can really toss this car around and have fun with it. Don't believe anyone who says the car does not have enough power. This small engine loves to rev.

My new Civic Rocks
By SycoDuck on 10/12/06 15:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great fuel economy, only been thru one tank of gas, and average was 33.5 MPG. Handles well. Wish the LX had better wheels, but not at the $2000 price for the EX. My kids think it is the greatest, they like riding in it much more than in the minivan (me too). The interior is great, I love the fact that the CD player will also play MP3s and WMAs. Takes some getting used to the speedometer display, it can be too bright at times, and if adjusted not bright enough at other times, but it is very easy to adjust. I am tall, and on the first day I owned it, I hit my knee on the emergency brake handle while getting in, it took part of the paint off of the button, but no big deal.

great car
By michael on 10/07/06 16:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

exceptional handling, solid, quiet comfort. replaced 05 civic with this 07 coupe can't believe they are the same car.

Outstanding car, outstanding value
By Dr Bart on 10/05/06 18:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The EX Coupe is not only technically sophisticated but is aesthetically pleasing both inside and out. The i-VTEC engine delivers more than adequate acceleration and its 1.8 liter size provides excellent mileage. Moreover, the content in the EX is astonishing for the price. It is like having a luxury car--a mini-Acura--for under $20K. All the convenience items are there, and some you don't expect, like speed sensitive stereo volume control and speed sensitive intermittent wipers. And despite some carps, the dual tier dash is a brilliant design. Speed can be monitored without deflecting your eyes too far down and yet the tachometer is mounted dead center, where it should be. FABU!

We Love it
By JRF on 10/02/06 22:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Our Civic came with leather and Essenza tires and pro max rims, and it rocks. We love this sweet machine and are getting about 35 mpg on top of great looks.

too nice
By samascl on 09/28/06 08:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

the cars is great, the fuel economy is good, so far i love the car, looks good, and it is a reliable car. i truly recommend get a honda civic. i got a vw beetle before, brand new an full of problems...from now i will always read about the car that i will get, but i do not think i am going to purchance another car in along time.

Hoobie Joobies!
By George Hockenbliber on 09/16/06 07:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Wow man! This car rocks my socks! Wicked! Whoa! Eeeeek! Neck breaking acceleration! Speed at every turn! Holy shnykees!