2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Zoom Zoom
By barbcar1 on 11/29/06 14:49 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I just traded my Honda 2004 CRV for the Civic Ex 2007, very happy, the car is fun to drive, mileage is so much better than CRV. This is my 4th Honda vehicle. Can't beat a honda for performance. I love this car!!

Don't Trust the Mileage
By kitsinni on 11/27/06 12:16 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Don't buy this car for the gas mileage. My car is getting 19 MPG 50% Highway 50% City driving. Dealership says not their problem, Honda of America says not their problem either even if the actual mileage is half the estimate it is not their problem. Extreme glare from the dash on the windshield. IF you buy this car you better be lucky, some get 35 MPG some get 19 MPG and if your one of the lucky ones to only get 19 Honda doesn't think there is any problem. I owned a 2003 KIA Rio Cinco before this and it got better gas mileage then this car, cost $10,000 brand new and was only rated at 25 city 32 highe .. and it got better. Do NOT buy this car for the mileage you will be sorry

my civic
By joe on 11/21/06 05:40 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

sharpest new car design on the road, great improvements to an all ready great line

awesome
By Joe Seda-Morales on 11/21/06 05:22 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This car is amazing . Great performance fun to drive .Also turns a lot of heads . Its sleek design sure has the kids talking about it as well the dealership cant keep the catalogs in stock . I was concerned i wouldn't like it as much as my accord but after a few minutes i knew the civic was truly a great car

Great car in any price range.
By JJ on 11/20/06 07:45 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This car is for my wife, she wanted an automatic 2 door that was fun and easy to drive. After test driving Mazda’s 3, it was obvious to us that the Civic was a better product, we put our order in for an Atomic Blue EX with Navi and got it 2.5 months later. This car is very nice, the short wheelbase is noticeable, but not annoying. The suspension and steering is tight and precise. It is very easy to drive, and backup, blind spots are minimal. The blue lights of the split dash are easy on the eyes, and the navigation system is simple to use and operate. This car has made me consider a Si for myself.

Bad Seats Noisy Interior Balky Trans
By Driver 46 on 11/19/06 09:11 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Don't buy. Unfindable can't-fix-it interior rattles & bumps and rough highway pavement. Balky starts from standstill - drivers new to car stall in traffic again and again. Seatbelt alarm makes punishing howl six times if one doesn't buckle up before starting car, so one must first open door with key, put down key down, buckle up, then pick up key and start car. Forget to do it and get punished by ugly noise. There is no sound insulation at all - hear every noise in wheel wells. Seat back mechanism to enter rear does not go back to position so seat backs must be readjusted each time. NO LUMBAR SUPPORT. Less than average directional stability. This car stinks.

Slam Dunk
By robkid on 10/30/06 18:31 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car is just plain fun! Ergonomic design is close to perfect. Handling is tight and acceleration is surprisingly good. This car was purchased for my wife, but I am considering one for myself.

Very Improved Civic
By East Coast Driver on 10/26/06 13:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The new civic is a substantial improvement over the last design. I traded in my 99 SI civic for this one and I like the new car. I once owned a 1980 Civic that was fun to drive and rode 50 miles to the gallon. This car is way bigger than that was, but also feels much more luxurious than the 99. Yeah, it's not a $50,000 BMW, but I wanted a car that gets at least 35 MPG highway, so compare it to that field. The civic is much more interesting than a Corolla. The Mazda 3 is a worthy alternative, and you won't see quite so many either, but the new honda is very smooth. Honda has always been known for making quality engines, and this one very refined. Great fit and finish, don't buy any extra

Best Honda
By Rambler on 10/17/06 17:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Nice little sports cars to drive. Honda is very reliable and sporty.

impressive car
By scubapro on 10/14/06 14:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I am very happy with my new honda civic. It is fun to drive. Although the steering is light,it is precise, Plenty of leg room and for a small engine, suprisingly peppy. You can really toss this car around and have fun with it. Don't believe anyone who says the car does not have enough power. This small engine loves to rev.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.