Used 2007 Honda Civic Si Consumer Reviews - 105 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Civic Si

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Si Sedan or bust!
By Si_ower

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've owned Lexus, BMW, Toyota as well as various other cars. Thus far my 2007 Honda Si sedan has been the best purchase I've made. This car seems to keep on surprising me. It's fun to drive and has remarkable accelleration. It's just plain fun to drive as well as beening a serious eye catcher. All this for around $20k? Who in their right mind wouldn't want it? This car simply rocks!

I like the gearbox and the way the seats hold you in position (during aggressive cornering). I really like the gauge cluster as well.

I'd like to see a 'in dash' multi-disc cd changer.

Very Fun & Great Looking
By Jeff D

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought a black Civic Si sedan. Its very fun to drive and is pretty quick if you rev it to 8000. I wanted white but all they had was a black one with 4 miles, right off the truck. Its great looking but black is a lot of work.

The looks and the great seats, along with the 6 speed and powerful 2 liter when reved to 8000.

The 6 speed is great, but it doesn't go into 3rd gear smoothly. I wonder if anybody else has this problem. And the rev's stay up when letting off the gas,which I really don't like at all. otherwise its a great fun car

Best In Its Class!
By Lopez07Si

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Navi (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I was looking for a new car under 30k. Mazdaspeed3,08 Lancer and Nissan Sentra were also considered but Honda's resale value, reliability and superb handling made it my favorite. There's really no better car out there for this price.This car is so great on the road. The 6 spd gearbox is buttery- smooth. I havent experienced any problems with 3rd gear as many have. The revhang issue is easy to get used to. It doesnt affect my drive. Low end torque is there but once you hit 2nd and get to the magical 6k rpms where vtec takes over, it'll put a smile on your face. I don't get tired of it. Exhaust note is a charm. You have to get it with the Navi. Avg.gas mileage is 27mpg. Best 31.5mpg Worst 18mpg

Audio card. Sliding armrest, steering wheel design and feel, aluminum pedals, trunk opener on key. Stereo system sounds great. Cup holders are great. They can even hold squared bottles. Folding side mirrors, maintaince minder system, nice looking and comfortable sports seats,17'' alloy rims,sunroof.

This car is great how it is. But if I could have... Auto up/down for passenger side window and window control from key like in the new 08 Accord. Illuminated vanity mirrors, Bluetooth standard. Wish Navi could read DVD's and have video/audio input like the 08 Lancer. That's asking for a lot though

Great fun for a reasonable price
By jayestew

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had the Si sedan for five months now and I love it. I wanted a new car that was fun to drive yet practical because I am married and have two kids, 6 and 4. The Si sedan was the sportiest car I could afford and still use to take the kids on errands, games, etc. Thus far I have had no problems with the car. Although it is probably better suited for drives down windy country roads, it works fine driving around Chicago. On a few occasions I've been able to open it up down Lake Shore Drive and you can really feel wth VTEC kick in. Great handling in corners and curves. Safety features such as plenty of air bags great to have with kids in the car.

VTEC, muffler sound is aggressive without being over the top, handling is sharp, clutch is very tight and easy to use, seats are surprisingly comfortable even on long drives, multiple power outlets, mp3 plug and play feature.

Offer a trunk lip for those that don't want a trunk wing, seat cover material that doesn't attract and retain as much hair and dust, more powerful stereo.

Zee's Extreme Si
By DOUG

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have added a few high performance parts to this car. I only have put 1000 miles in over 4 months. I have even put a white dragon on each side of the car. I have people walk up to me and tell me I ahve a very good looking car, or man you have a sharp car. I love the way it handles and I have a sedan too. The sound system is great. The only thing is, I wish they would have put a wider tire on the car. I am in the process of changing my rims and tires as soon as the funds come available. I have the color Gray color. I am very pleased with my car. The shifting is the best I have ever handled and the get up andg Go (hang on) I just love my car.

Dash, motor, handling

Wider tires and make the sporty rims come with the car.