2007 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Great Car!
By habanero-si on 01/08/07 09:00 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a great looking car & a lot of fun to drive. The car handles exceptionally well with the tradeoff being a ride that is rather stiff. There is a definite loss in gas mileage with the SI and being a usually thrifty person I would have to give hard consideration to the EX if purchasing again. Was pleasantly surprised at how well the cruise works with the manual transmission, much smoother through hills than the cruise was in my 4 cylinder Ford. The interior is arranged so that radio, temperature controls, etc are easy to find & use. Whether or not it is the best value for the money can be debated but when you are behind the wheel there are no regrets. This is one very nice vehicle!

SO fun
By Suzanne on 01/02/07 14:42 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I owned a 2000 Honda Civic Si a couple of years ago and then decided to go SUV. After seeing the body style of the new 2007 Si, I knew I had to go back. This car is such an improvement from the old Si. It's gorgeous and zippy! I love the handling and the interior display. Honda did a great job at putting bells and whistles in this car for a decent price. It was hard to find one with a navi and I was told I would have to wait a month and I couldn't wait. Luckily I don't get lost too often to need one. This car is worth every cent.

Honda Civic Si Sedan
By Tom on 12/31/06 15:56 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is the CAR. More fun than my spouse's BMW 330i. Ok, no leather seats, but a simply beautiful and high performance sedan!

Sporty Car at an Affordable Price
By Eric on 12/24/06 21:26 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

In its price range, the Si stands out. Stock, it's on par with the GTI, Cobalt, supercharged tC, and RSX Type-S. Yet the GTI and supercharged tC are limited as tuner cars and are more expensive for the setup and don't handle as well. The Si even compensates for low toque with its high rev short throw setup. It's interiors and Honda's build quality beat out the Cobalt and RSX (how it beats the "higher class" version of the same company is a mystery to me), and the GTI's exterior is a matter of personal taste. Whether its stock or tuned, the Si packs a punch behind the wheel and outdoes its competitors. It even has bonuses like a 300w audio system, moon roof, and a sleek racy design.

Finally flare with 4 doors!
By Flash89 on 12/22/06 18:23 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

What a fantastic car! Other cars I was considering were the, SI coupe, Eclipse, GTI, and Cobalt SS. Dollar for dollar nothing else in the market offers the same good looks, features and performance as this car. I drove all of them and came back to this one. Personally I think the sedan looks even better than the SI coupe. I have a 7 month old daughter and have car seats in my future for the next 8 years so that made the choice even easier. Simply one of the best values that can be had for around $21K. Owned the car for only two days so long term I cannot comment, but so far, its been great!

my si
By brandon on 12/20/06 10:34 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

this car is great! it is the best civic yet and #3 for me. I was looking for a 4 door safe car for my family and me yet I wanted something fun to drive . I started looking at a number of cars A4, mazdaspeed6, legacy GT,and camry SE v6, the a4 was overpriced with little power. mazda6 was pretty much a ford and resale was bad but was fun to drive.I wanted the legacy GT it was fun to drive the fastest family car under 30k but the back seats are tight and the shifter is clunky with a terrible jerk into 2nd gear. (with a manual) handling was not all that good either and the resale is not all that good. than I found the civic si 4dr. it was smaller then what I wanted but in contrast it was not a bad

Dollar for Dollar The Best Coupe
By socalsnowboarder on 12/14/06 11:46 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

After having researched and reading reviews on the new Civic Si, I finally made the purchase. From the moment I took it off the lot, I had a beaming grin. This car loves to be driven. I couldn't wait to pass the 500 mile mark to really see what it was made out of. Honda really keeps the driver in mind when they made this car, from the adjustable leather steering wheel, short shifter, seat ergonomics, headrests, and high quality plastics and interior. I was also considering getting the mustang GT, Infiniti G35, and nissan 350Z, obviously sheer torque and horsepower surpass the Si, but as far as performance, reliability, and the joy of driving, the Si is hard to beat

Great Car
By HondamanCan on 12/12/06 18:55 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This has been the most exciting and well built car I have driven to date. It is very sporty. It has a lot of pick up and the short shifter is about as easy as a manual gets. An all around great car and a great purchase.

Limited Slip Differential: My new woman
By Bob_H on 12/06/06 19:59 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The car is amazing. You can take corners recommended for speeds at no more than 25 MPH at 65, and right when the car is about to jump out of line your VSA kicks in and pulls you back. Snow tires are a must as grip plummets when icy or snowy. 1st and 2nd gears are very snappy and when the VTEC hits it makes the sound of a raging banshee. The bucket seats cradle you and the sound system is extremely nice; much nicer than my father's TSX and Mother's Ridgeline. The worst thing about the car is the 600 mile "keep it under 4 grand" break in! It's well worth it once you do start hitting the v-tec and the shift indicator is a nice addition. Overall a great car.

a true believer
By Michael on 11/19/06 14:21 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

a truly fantastic car. I was going to purchase a volkswagen gti. after test drive and overall price civic does the trick. the fact the stability control was added this year sealed the deal.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.