2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Not happy with my civic
By masdolphin on 03/01/07 17:08 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

After a lot of research on many cars of this size we decided to spend the extra money to buy the civic mainly for the gas mileage. We were way wrong in this purchase, the car gets only 19 to 23 miles per gallon, 85 percent highway miles, 15 percent stop and go traffic, the dealer says thats normal and will get better when the car gets 20,000 miles or more on it. That will take us almost 2 yrs to get decent mileage! If we knew we were going to be getting this poor of mileage we would have bought an SUV. The automatic transmission makes weird sounds, when you are slowing down then speed up the car almost dies, the dealer says nothing wrong with it.

Awesome Car!
By manhhhh on 02/25/07 09:42 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Bought the car on Dec 20, 2007. I was actually planning on purchasing the galaxy grey one but, for some reason the black just completely caught my eyes. I've had the car for a couple of months now and can honestly tell you guys that there are no problems whatsoever to report. This is my very first car and the experience by far has been absolutely wonderful. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone!

I love my civic
By Easy on 02/20/07 09:36 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I love my civic. For a long time I have been a Toyota man, but with the concern to civic it won my heart over. It is fun to drive, reliable, and I feel safe in my car. The design if fun and the features are interesting. I love the two tier gauges, although I will say that i had some reservations about the at first.

I like it alot!
By dan on 01/09/07 14:22 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This car has shown me alot in my couple of months of driving it. I was looking at the 350z, and the rx-8, but chose this for the price and fuel economy. Its doesn't compare to the performance those cars will give you, but the 35 mpg average I get more than makes up for that extra pep, The interior design is great; I didn't think I would like it, but when I get into other cars I miss my design. The ride quality is great, my g/f has a scion tc and I absolutely hate the way that car drives now. This Civic is amazing I never thought I would like it so much, I was planning on selling it when I graduate college in a couple years, but I don't think I want to get rid of it anymore money well spent

first honda ever owned
By Nadar on 01/08/07 12:57 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first time driving Honda and I am a guy who has owned Lexus, BMW and other domestic brands before. For this price, this is an excellent car in terms of handling, mpg, comfort and maintenance. I would highly recommend this car to all age groups. I drive about 200 miles per day and this is a very fun to drive car and the best choice for budget minded people.

I love this car
By kelseylynne on 01/05/07 10:29 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Ever want a car that you can't stop looking at in the parking lot? This is the car. I can't wait to take it out on the road, either! Cars literally have been pulling up beside me to check out the digital dash which is so perfect! They are stunned by the awesome blue digital dash and navigation system offered in this SWEET little car! This is the best car ever!! I just wanted a car with good gas mileage that could last for ten years. I was able to purchase this car and know that it will last due to Honda's reputation. I will have fun in this car for a very long time and I will be making a lot of drivers very jealous they didn't wait for the release of the 07 coupe! Two thumbs up!!

My 5th, and best Honda yet!
By Tammi on 01/03/07 21:50 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 5th Honda. Who knew the next gen would be out of this world? This is my 2nd Civic EX, and this 2007 red car turns heads, my son says the car is too cool for me, (I think he just wants it pristine when he starts to drive) and it handles like a dream. The acceleration is so smooth, I can't believe I resisted AT's all these years. The corners are no problem, I stop on a dime, good thing cuz I don't want the cops to see me! I sit and gaze at this car when it is sitting in my driveway. And I am pleased.

Great car so far.
By petee811 on 12/30/06 09:00 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the car 2 days ago,I own a rsx- s as well, which is also a great car, but i needed a car with good fuel economy since i drive 140 mi. round trip to work most days. I like leather but the cloth seats are so comfortable i could fall asleep. the clutch works great and it shifts smooth as well. I am used to a short throw transmission, but the EX is fine. The drive by wire throttle system takes some getting used to, i am not used to the rpms "hanging" while i shift, but you get used to it. so far I'm at 220 mi, and i still have half a tank! I'm 6'3 and its hard for me to see the speedo because my hand is in the way, so i adjusted the steering wheel lower.

Superb little car!
By Ashutosh D on 12/13/06 15:46 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is a superb car! It's very powerful for that comparatively small engine. Both the interior and exterior are attractive. Buttons/controls are well placed. The interiors are very spacious and so is the boot....I didn't expect the boot to be so big considering that its a coupe. Honda has done a great job in making a compact yet spacious car. Overall this car drives very smoothly and gives good mileage too! I'm happy with my experiences. A smart, powerful, economical car is how I will summarize it. Go for it!

great car
By Keith on 12/11/06 18:50 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is an excellent car. No doubt about it, Honda knows what they're doing with this car, well thought out and put together well. Very comfortable car to drive, easy handling, and supportive seats. A little road noise, but for a small car it is refined in so many other ways, who cares. Open the sunroof, and turn on the tunes. Also, the back seat is tight getting in and out of this coupe, but hey I'm driving so to bad for those back seat drivers. Economical on gas, and oil changes every 3000 miles, never a problem with this car. Owned almost a year now. It's a cool car, no regrets here.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.