2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: 10,000 miles on a Hybrid

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Hybrid Sedan (1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

10,000 miles on a Hybrid
By Greg in NC on

2007 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just turned 10,000 miles on our 2007 Civic Hybrid. After having for about 8 months now I've grown to appreciate the car and what it offers. First, I find it comfortable and I'm over 6 foot. The AC systems works well. Ride remains good, although there is some road noise. I find the engine peppy for what it is, and that is a gas saver. You want fast acceleration - buy a Corvette. This car will go easily with the pack. Recent 1,200 mile trip averaged 47+ and 48.11 on the way home. And I ran with traffic. Car likes to be on cruise control. About 60MPH is the best speed to max fuel economy. I keep tires pumped to 33PSI and I use 5w20 synthetic oil.

GREAT fuel economy. Like the MP3 jack. HVAC system works well and the adjustable steering wheel allow for various configurations. Trunk size is fine as well. Tight steering and great visibility.

I need an auto-dim rear view mirror. Offer leather and other color interiors. Offer the same warranty in ALL states that you offer in Calif. Help with the road noise.