Used 2007 Honda Civic Si Si Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Civic Si

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Like Wine
By TankerToad53

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my 07 Si Coupe used with 67K miles. on the odometer. This car is an absolute blast to drive. It has been over 20 yrs since I would go out for a drive through the twisties, just for the heck of it. Now, I can't wait for Sunday's to go out on a spirited drive. The engine is now approaching 70K, still rev's solidly to 8K RPM. Gearbox is a dream (except 1st to 2nd, Probably needs this synchro replaced). Suspension is still solid and the car still gets the looks, although I could do without that, specially from the traffic enforcers!

Favorite Features

iVTEC, engine sound, snick snick gearbox, handling, engine sound, iVTEC, engine sound, engine sound especially after iVTEC kicks in.

Suggested Improvements

iVTEC should kick in sooner, say at 5,000 RPM. I know Hondata has reflash for the car that does significant improvements in the mid range, why did Honda not offer something half way as part of the standard package.

An outstanding care
By Rick

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Albeit, I just purchased this car, it has been a blast to drive. Impressive from the onset. I've had Mustang Cobras, Corvettes and so on and this car ranks right up there. It truly is the perfect car. Fits 5, good on gas, power when you need it and second glance looks. I've looked at Cobalt SS's (horrible build quality and interior is a joke), Caliber SRT not up to par, and would rank this equal with the Mazdaspeed 3. I'm now a Honda guy.

Favorite Features

Handling, Looks (in and out), 6 sp, Sound system, etc.

Suggested Improvements

I guess a turbo would be nice, but not needed.

Still going strong (update)
By ryanj1178

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Bought brand new in 2007, the car now has 44,000 miles on it and drives the same. Have not had any issues whatsoever. Look forward to the next 44,000 miles.

First car
By larseeri

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a sweet ride. This is my first car and I love it. Imagine running in 3rd at 4500rpm and then you decided you want to pass someone slam the peddle down and let it rev up to 7500rpm getting thrown back into the seat and hearing a high revving 4cyl sounding like a Ferrari V8. Slam into 4th and let the V-tech scheme. What an experience. Going into coroners without any worry about how slow you need to go.

Favorite Features

The V-tech sounds great at any speed. Handles like a dream, take it into a corner at any speed and have fun. Great sound system.

Suggested Improvements

The third gear is a little weird at times. I have had a little trouble backing up with the mirrors.

Good little car
By devils41

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Good car fun to drive love it and love the looks I get in it. I'm 23 years old first car I have bought, not gonna mod it out. But have replaced intake with Injen Cold air intake and put in my own diamond mesh grill. Good car would recommend for anyone. Only problem is there needs to be more power, other cars in its class have more power, cobalt SS turbo is around 260 hp, and lancer ralliart is around 237 hp. only car it really beats out in its class is the Nissan Sentra R. Sound system is good but subwoofer and interior is great but it attracts lint like no other.

Favorite Features

iV-Tech engine and sound not too ricey. Digital speedometer. VSA controls. Six speed tranny. sound quality, seats and SI emblems

Suggested Improvements

Make it faster than the RSX type S has same engine and same car but Type s has 200HP and leather seats. Optional supercharger or turbocharger from Honda. More options for aftermarket parts from Honda that won't void warranty