2007 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Like Wine
By TankerToad53 on 08/13/10 18:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my 07 Si Coupe used with 67K miles. on the odometer. This car is an absolute blast to drive. It has been over 20 yrs since I would go out for a drive through the twisties, just for the heck of it. Now, I can't wait for Sunday's to go out on a spirited drive. The engine is now approaching 70K, still rev's solidly to 8K RPM. Gearbox is a dream (except 1st to 2nd, Probably needs this synchro replaced). Suspension is still solid and the car still gets the looks, although I could do without that, specially from the traffic enforcers!

An outstanding care
By Rick on 04/21/10 16:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Albeit, I just purchased this car, it has been a blast to drive. Impressive from the onset. I've had Mustang Cobras, Corvettes and so on and this car ranks right up there. It truly is the perfect car. Fits 5, good on gas, power when you need it and second glance looks. I've looked at Cobalt SS's (horrible build quality and interior is a joke), Caliber SRT not up to par, and would rank this equal with the Mazdaspeed 3. I'm now a Honda guy.

Still going strong (update)
By ryanj1178 on 04/19/10 21:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Bought brand new in 2007, the car now has 44,000 miles on it and drives the same. Have not had any issues whatsoever. Look forward to the next 44,000 miles.

First car
By larseeri on 06/17/09 13:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a sweet ride. This is my first car and I love it. Imagine running in 3rd at 4500rpm and then you decided you want to pass someone slam the peddle down and let it rev up to 7500rpm getting thrown back into the seat and hearing a high revving 4cyl sounding like a Ferrari V8. Slam into 4th and let the V-tech scheme. What an experience. Going into coroners without any worry about how slow you need to go.

Good little car
By devils41 on 01/20/09 19:42 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Good car fun to drive love it and love the looks I get in it. I'm 23 years old first car I have bought, not gonna mod it out. But have replaced intake with Injen Cold air intake and put in my own diamond mesh grill. Good car would recommend for anyone. Only problem is there needs to be more power, other cars in its class have more power, cobalt SS turbo is around 260 hp, and lancer ralliart is around 237 hp. only car it really beats out in its class is the Nissan Sentra R. Sound system is good but subwoofer and interior is great but it attracts lint like no other.

Outta the Park
By losa on 11/22/08 17:17 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is just a great little ride for anyone. I had an S2K, but since it's convertible, I decided to go with something at least a little more practical. The fact that it's a Honda says a lot. High RPM, great reliability ratings, gas mileage, futuristic styling, and definitely the handling is precise, and the list goes on. I only have one complaint and that is rattling of something in the roof. It's possible that there might be a pebble or acorn or something that got sucked in while I was doing the sunroof back, but it is a very annoying problem. Also, the wheels seem to chip easy. I drive on gravel roads very little, but on two of my wheels, it is chipped.

2007 Si. My best purchase
By slime84070 on 04/02/08 16:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I was looking for a car and happened to find the si. I have driven the older models and loved them, when I first got in the drivers seat of this car I felt like I was in a Jet ready to take off. I love the feel of the car. It sounds great, has great turning and can get up and go. You get a lot of looks in this car. This car is pretty fast if you need it to. The 8200 redline is a feature I really enjoy. When in 2nd gear and you hit the 6000 rpm the Vtec kicks in, and puts you into your seat. I cant help myself but smile every time. This Si is truly one awesome care and a GREAT purchase. I love the in car features as well. makes driving fun and comfortable.

Great...
By si_civic on 07/06/07 12:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I was on a waiting list for this little coupe, and it finally arrived 4 months later. I am quite pleased with the handling. No other front wheel drive car, in my opinion, handles this well from the factory. Many aftermarket parts are available (as of this writing, July 07). There are a few problems I have encountered: clunking noise from pass. side strut assembly, drive-by-wire throttle issues, paint quality (POOR), intermittent wiper system sometimes doesn't work properly, interior scratches very easily. All in all, I highly recommend this car. Compared to the 'Cobalier' this is one car you would surely love to drive, and drive all the way to its 8300 rpm redline!

Love This Car!
By Gary on 06/24/07 15:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

6500 miles, no problems at all. Handling is equivalent to a Viper in the slalom. Summer tires combined with L.S. differential had no problem in 4" of wet snow at max 35mph! First oil change at 3000 miles switched to full synthetic. Recent 200 mile trip at 55- 65mph, conservative driving, yielded an astonishing 41mpg with 2 on board! Only issues I wish to resolve are low speed hesitation when engine is cold (exacerbated in winter), and balky 3rd gear engagement particularly when cold. Have come to like the funky dash layout. Incredibly comfortable, supportive seats. Great sound from intake, exhaust, and sound system. Happier with the Si than any other I have ever owned.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.