2007 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Great commute car
By offroad87 on 01/05/13 17:42 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Bought the car new in 2007 for commuting to replace a Camaro. Si is quick enough to commute and move easily in all kinds of traffic. It gives me average 23 mpg even when I drive it hard. Car is reliable, fun, and not so thirsty. Back seat space isn't that great for adults, but don't mind since I use it to commute. I will be repainting the whole car since the paint isn't that great. After 80k car has been reliable and looks like it will go for another 10 years.

Nearly the Perfect Car - Beware of the Exterior Paint
By tommyboy23 on 12/11/11 18:22 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my Fiji Blue Pearl Civic SI sedan brand new with 8 miles on it. After 5 years and 50,000 miles, I'm still happy with my purchase, but I have had two major issues to deal with (see below). Both issues have been handled to my satisfaction by Honda, but I didn't expect either problem from a Honda product. Having said that, this is probably the most reliable sporty car on the market today. I'm constantly asked "are you sure this car only has 4 cylinders?". It's probably the best sounding 4 cylinder on the market today. Honda also copied a lot of interior features from BMW, which makes it feel more upscale. A small mix of interior components, however, feel cheap and out of place.

Faithful Fiji Chariot
By 96xlsnoble on 11/13/11 21:26 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Coming from a 2008 S2000, The SI sedan has its cousin's genes (vtec/i-vtec feel and sound, 8000rpm redline, electro speedometer).Of course the AP2 has better seats.My Si has a few mods that enhances it's looks and performance and I love this car.It handles predictably and never complains for being FWD.It inspires confidence to push even harder.Cant argue that at this price point.Its no EVO, STI or 370Z Nismo, but its still fun to drive.

07 Civic Si
By Detar24 on 09/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Very fun car to drive. Excellent gas mileage (mid-30s on the highway). Given it's competitors, it could use a bit more power; however, the engine pulls strong through the entire power band (redline of 8k). It also has one of the nicest shifting transmissions I've ever driven. Granted, the styling, both interior and exterior, is very polarizing; you either love it or hate it. The dashboard does give the impression you are driving a space shuttle, and visibility suffers.

Like Wine
By TankerToad53 on 08/13/10 18:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my 07 Si Coupe used with 67K miles. on the odometer. This car is an absolute blast to drive. It has been over 20 yrs since I would go out for a drive through the twisties, just for the heck of it. Now, I can't wait for Sunday's to go out on a spirited drive. The engine is now approaching 70K, still rev's solidly to 8K RPM. Gearbox is a dream (except 1st to 2nd, Probably needs this synchro replaced). Suspension is still solid and the car still gets the looks, although I could do without that, specially from the traffic enforcers!

An outstanding care
By Rick on 04/21/10 16:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Albeit, I just purchased this car, it has been a blast to drive. Impressive from the onset. I've had Mustang Cobras, Corvettes and so on and this car ranks right up there. It truly is the perfect car. Fits 5, good on gas, power when you need it and second glance looks. I've looked at Cobalt SS's (horrible build quality and interior is a joke), Caliber SRT not up to par, and would rank this equal with the Mazdaspeed 3. I'm now a Honda guy.

Still going strong (update)
By ryanj1178 on 04/19/10 21:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Bought brand new in 2007, the car now has 44,000 miles on it and drives the same. Have not had any issues whatsoever. Look forward to the next 44,000 miles.

Good small car
By kathy on 01/07/10 12:46 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned this Civic for 2 years. I love the handling of this car. It hugs the road, the dash , but the seats are very uncomfortable. The complaint I have heard of others about Hondas is comfort only. It is reliable, is great on road & gas mileage, but if you like comfort the seats won't do it for you. Too bad Honda can't figure out how the torso would be more comfy in their seats- the only drawback.

Did not meet my expectations
By Brad on 11/02/09 20:50 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I want so badly to love this car, but I just can't quite do it for a few reasons. I traded in a 98 Prelude Sh and ordered this car from the factory as soon as I found out about its existence, but it's not the four door replacement for the Prelude that I'd hoped it would be. First, the transmission issue is incredibly frustrating. Second, the emergency brake jabs me in the knee. I know this issue may be limited to me, but it's not a good feeling when you purchase a brand new car and it makes you limp. Third, the build quality is not up to par with the other Hondas or Toyotas I've owned. It's a great looking and the performance is unparalleled for the price but it's not perfect.

First car
By larseeri on 06/17/09 13:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a sweet ride. This is my first car and I love it. Imagine running in 3rd at 4500rpm and then you decided you want to pass someone slam the peddle down and let it rev up to 7500rpm getting thrown back into the seat and hearing a high revving 4cyl sounding like a Ferrari V8. Slam into 4th and let the V-tech scheme. What an experience. Going into coroners without any worry about how slow you need to go.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.