Used 2007 Honda Civic EX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Excellent Vehicle
By Gregory Herz

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

So far no problems other than a driver's side sunshade breaking. Wonderful daily driver. Looks great, handles great, extremely comfortable even on long drives. Great standard transmission. I look forward to many more years of blissful ownership. For an econobox vehicle I don't think you could do any better.

Handling, ride, looks, gas mileage, comfort, ergonomics, interior room, backseat comfort, cost of ownership and maintenance

Move the location of the E-brake.

Get your Money's Worth.
By ML.pha

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned my Civic for just a bit over 1 yr. now. Not ecstatic, but I'm satisfied with what it has to offer. GREAT on fuel! Not to small or too big of a sedan and the price is worth it for what you'll be getting in the long run. Look how great '94 civics are running now days, right? They look almost as close to nice as Acura's TSX- for what your paying for a Honda Civic, it will be well worth it in the future. I'm still enjoying.

Digital dash (so I know exactly when my tank is running on fumes!), MPG, front headlights look nice, 4 wheel brakes.

Passenger blindspot!!! Be CAUTIOUS for I've come twice to almost hitting a car. Road noise is bad. Engine stalls in wintertime!! Cigarette lighter would be nice.

Great on Gas AND Fun to Drive!
By Jeff

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

When I drive Highway @ 55-60 mph, I average 35 miles/gallon. Fun to drive and very dependable It's a Honda!

Functionality At Its Best!
By Sam

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I received a job that required me to drive 80 miles a day. My wife and I decided to trade in my 2006 Audi A3 (fast car) to purchase a car with better gas mileage due to the increase in travel distance. Initially, I test drove the Civic EX in A/T and felt it was slightly unresponsive. I later test drove the car in manual and what a difference! You are able to squeeze every ounce of power out of this 1.8 Liter engine. I loved the sound of the engine when I revved to the upper RPM ranges. I have to say, for an economy car with great gas mileage, this is pretty peppy and I'm a horsepower nut. The handling is quite good as well. The car's design lends itself to a low center of gravity.

Interior gauge cluster and slick 5- speed manual.

Slightly more power(maybe 20 horses would do), better stereo (very week, the Si radio for EX models) and projector headlights like in the Mazda 3.

Bought Another Honda
By melody

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

After owning a Honda Accord EX for 17 years I decided to stick with Honda and purchased a Civic EX for it's size for commuting and city parking. Don't really pay attention to the mileage, just fill it up once a week. So far quite pleased. Perfect for a petite person like me. Large and heavy might not be comfortable. Could have a little more pep and drivers seat could be more comfortable. Gauges are well within reach. Nice size trunk. Don't like the headrest, wish it was adjustable.

It's size. Compact without feeling too small. Sporty look.

Better headrest and seats.