2007 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Heaven to drive; hell to park!
By William Ream on 08/02/08 18:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've had "Spunky" for less than a year now. Blessings and curses with this metallic blue 2007 Civic sedan are the topic. Inside & outside, this car looks and feels sweet. Sporty yet business worthy, family functional yet mid-life crisis soothing, fuel efficient yet spunky -- I thought this car had it all! The blessings are exactly what Honda would have you to realize...save a buck and fly like a buck through the woods! The curses? Wheel seals to rims: constantly failing while parked on slight lateral inclines. Major cost issue (not under warranty!): the under-carriage shield/bumper assembly fails to clear wheel stops in parking lots causing it to gradually break joints and disengage. Bad!!

Great little car!
By Janet on 11/09/07 22:37 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought my first Civic and love it! It fits me better than any car I have ever driven and is so fun to drive. Honda has done a great job with lumbar supports in the seat, the interior design with smooth metallic buttons instead of cheap plastic dials, and cruise controls in the steering wheel. The engine is very quiet and peppy. The split display with blue lighting is easy on the eyes and the more I drive it, the more I like having the spedometer at eye level. I drive about 3000 miles a month and am getting 38 miles a gallon this first month. I like the wide view from the windshield and how it comfortably fit four adults. I highly reccommend this car!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.