2007 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Excellent Vehicle
By Gregory Herz on 12/27/08 13:25 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

So far no problems other than a driver's side sunshade breaking. Wonderful daily driver. Looks great, handles great, extremely comfortable even on long drives. Great standard transmission. I look forward to many more years of blissful ownership. For an econobox vehicle I don't think you could do any better.

Get your Money's Worth.
By ML.pha on 11/03/08 00:45 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned my Civic for just a bit over 1 yr. now. Not ecstatic, but I'm satisfied with what it has to offer. GREAT on fuel! Not to small or too big of a sedan and the price is worth it for what you'll be getting in the long run. Look how great '94 civics are running now days, right? They look almost as close to nice as Acura's TSX- for what your paying for a Honda Civic, it will be well worth it in the future. I'm still enjoying.

Great on Gas AND Fun to Drive!
By Jeff on 07/23/08 12:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

When I drive Highway @ 55-60 mph, I average 35 miles/gallon. Fun to drive and very dependable It's a Honda!

Functionality At Its Best!
By Sam on 04/01/08 11:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I received a job that required me to drive 80 miles a day. My wife and I decided to trade in my 2006 Audi A3 (fast car) to purchase a car with better gas mileage due to the increase in travel distance. Initially, I test drove the Civic EX in A/T and felt it was slightly unresponsive. I later test drove the car in manual and what a difference! You are able to squeeze every ounce of power out of this 1.8 Liter engine. I loved the sound of the engine when I revved to the upper RPM ranges. I have to say, for an economy car with great gas mileage, this is pretty peppy and I'm a horsepower nut. The handling is quite good as well. The car's design lends itself to a low center of gravity.

Bought Another Honda
By melody on 08/29/07 14:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

After owning a Honda Accord EX for 17 years I decided to stick with Honda and purchased a Civic EX for it's size for commuting and city parking. Don't really pay attention to the mileage, just fill it up once a week. So far quite pleased. Perfect for a petite person like me. Large and heavy might not be comfortable. Could have a little more pep and drivers seat could be more comfortable. Gauges are well within reach. Nice size trunk. Don't like the headrest, wish it was adjustable.

This is not the Civic I once knew
By GMart] on 08/09/07 09:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Wonderful car. Got 35 miles per gallon on first tank, half highway, half city. Well designed and plenty of room, stylish, good energy. Just can't see the front end

Great Small Car
By Dave on 07/18/07 06:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I owned this car for a little over 2 months and put 7800 miles on it. I had no problems whatsoever and I averaged 38.6 mpg while I owned the car. I drive mostly highway (97 miles round trip to and from work), and found this car to be very comforatble. The manual transmission is the smoothest you will find at this price point. It feels like it should be in a car that costs at least $30,000.

'07 EX Sedan
By Iowa WB on 06/18/07 14:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Overall a great car. More room inside than my old '02 Subaru WRX. Trunk about the same space. Drives smooth on the highway and around town.

Very happy with my 2007 Civic
By Eric on 02/20/07 23:03 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2007 Civic EX manual in December 2006. The car is a pleasure to drive: impressive acceleration for a 4-cyl naturally aspirated engine, tight handling and quick response. The car gives you confidence when you drive. The exterior design is modern and attractive, and the interior is surprisingly roomy and has a solid feel to it. The seats are comfortable and it can seat 4 comfortably, 5 in a pinch. The mileage has improved with each fill up. In the city I got 25, then 27, and now 28; on the one long trip I took I averaged 36 mpg. My only complaints are the thin paint that chips off easily and the engine whine sound. Overall, I am very happy with my new Civic and recommend it!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.