2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
A good buy
By aengberg on 04/17/10 13:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It is fun to drive, and a great commuter car. It is extremely reliable. I put over 25,000 a year on it, and have had no problems with it. It is not a luxury car, but it is sporty, and performs well. I would recommend this car for a young person looking for a fun and reliable car. Like I said it is not a luxury car, so if you want something smooth, and comfortable you might want to spend a little more and look at an Acura. Dollar for dollar, it is one of the best cars on the market.

All That!!!!!
By Doug on 03/18/07 21:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This has been an amazing experience. I owned a 91 Civic three door and have driven a few different cars between. This car gives you more than you money's worth. I decided on the DX-G but the SI was hard to leave in the showroom. It's no wonder this car was best in its class last year. Driving this car is the most fun I've had behind a wheel in a long time.

An Excellent Car to Drive!
By G. Grant on 03/05/07 08:38 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my fourth Honda from Steve Hopkins Honda; is a Honda Civic Two Door Coupe; handles really well, is extremely comfortable, gets 30 miles in the city; 38 on the freeway, and is fun to drive!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.