Used 2007 Honda Civic LX Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Honda customer support/warranty....fool me once!
By 53classic

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

At 16,000 km's, the transmission in our new 2007 Civic broke down. Honda claimed that this was due to abuse! My wife and I have driven manual cars for many years....we are both in our 50's and do not abuse our cars. Honda refused to accept any blame and we were forced to pay a $4,000 repair bill. We had no support from anyone at Honda - not the dealer or Honda Canada. Would they consider cost sharing the repair bill or giving us a break on the parts or labour cost? NO! Our lease is now up - the Honda dealer called to see if we wanted to lease another Civic....Are you kidding me?? Fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice....shame on me! Never again.

Can't think of any after our experience with Honda warranty....happy to be saying good-bye to Honda. They said good-bye to us at 16,000 km's.

Honda needs to support their customers and honor their warranty.

Great Car
By MissIndy

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I would most definitely recommend this car to any average sized person. This car is an absolute blast to drive, it handles very well on all types of roads. I have a lead foot and I always had over 30 mpg on the highways. The dash was easy to read.

AUX jack, dashboard lights, handling, gas mileage

Never buy a Honda again
By Honda Sucks

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased 4000 miles in the shop week 2 left rear bearing went out, wk 3 needed new tires, airbags defaulted, most uncomfortable seat/steering wheel adjustment, battery, poor stereo/cd audio, I purchased the LX for me and ab ex for my daughter. I will take a Nissan any day, the customer service was good, the car disappoints.

gas mileage

redesign the interior for comfort, sound, the inspection for airbags, tires, and overall performance was a lie. Back what you sell

115,000 and runnin it like I rent it
By Shane

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great commuter car. However the only downfall is the light back end makes it slide in wet or slippy conditions. Runs as good now as the day I bought it. It does like to eat back tires so rotate them and service your car (i.e. oil and rotating tires) no big expenses yet. IT'S KINDA A TIGHT FIT FOR A 6FT 200LB guy but it makes up for it at the pump...

gas mileage

ride noise and THE PARKING BRAKE CUTS INTO MY KNEE!!!!

Great highway MPG
By parker712

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my civic for a little over a year now. I go 80 miles/day round trip for work, mostly highway and I am getting 37-39 mpg. Definitely not much "spunk" but I bought it for the MPG not its performance so I am happy!

Aux plug in, great MPG!

sunroof as option on LX model.