Used 2007 Honda Civic DX Coupe Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Love my Honda
By Sylvia Garza

2007 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd Civic and Hknda is the best. If it was just me I would keep it! I now have grand babies and it's difficult to get a car seat in and out of a 2 door so I'll. Trading it in. Just need more room. Gonna miss it.

A good buy
By aengberg

2007 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It is fun to drive, and a great commuter car. It is extremely reliable. I put over 25,000 a year on it, and have had no problems with it. It is not a luxury car, but it is sporty, and performs well. I would recommend this car for a young person looking for a fun and reliable car. Like I said it is not a luxury car, so if you want something smooth, and comfortable you might want to spend a little more and look at an Acura. Dollar for dollar, it is one of the best cars on the market.

The bucket seats.

Better shocks.

All That!!!!!
By Doug

2007 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This has been an amazing experience. I owned a 91 Civic three door and have driven a few different cars between. This car gives you more than you money's worth. I decided on the DX-G but the SI was hard to leave in the showroom. It's no wonder this car was best in its class last year. Driving this car is the most fun I've had behind a wheel in a long time.

My favorite feature in this car is the dash. Looking past it as I roar up the highway.

I wouldn't change a thing, the looks as you drive by people says it all. The 350 watt stereo in all models would be pretty sick (awesome) though.

An Excellent Car to Drive!
By G. Grant

2007 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my fourth Honda from Steve Hopkins Honda; is a Honda Civic Two Door Coupe; handles really well, is extremely comfortable, gets 30 miles in the city; 38 on the freeway, and is fun to drive!

Cruise Control; connection for I-Pod and ability to recharge my cell phone; a lever to adjust the height of the driver's seat.

I cannot think of any improvements at all.