Used 2007 Honda Civic Si Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Faithful Fiji Chariot
By 96xlsnoble

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Coming from a 2008 S2000, The SI sedan has its cousin's genes (vtec/i-vtec feel and sound, 8000rpm redline, electro speedometer).Of course the AP2 has better seats.My Si has a few mods that enhances it's looks and performance and I love this car.It handles predictably and never complains for being FWD.It inspires confidence to push even harder.Cant argue that at this price point.Its no EVO, STI or 370Z Nismo, but its still fun to drive.

Shifter, electro speedo, Fiji Blue color, i-vtec decals, value, fun to drive.

Turbo motor in next Type R for the AMerican market for pete's sake!!!!!!

Good small car
By kathy

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned this Civic for 2 years. I love the handling of this car. It hugs the road, the dash , but the seats are very uncomfortable. The complaint I have heard of others about Hondas is comfort only. It is reliable, is great on road & gas mileage, but if you like comfort the seats won't do it for you. Too bad Honda can't figure out how the torso would be more comfy in their seats- the only drawback.

digital odometer display above the steering wheel

Make seats more comfortable. The only reason I wouldn't buy another Honda is comfort isn't there.

Did not meet my expectations
By Brad

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I want so badly to love this car, but I just can't quite do it for a few reasons. I traded in a 98 Prelude Sh and ordered this car from the factory as soon as I found out about its existence, but it's not the four door replacement for the Prelude that I'd hoped it would be. First, the transmission issue is incredibly frustrating. Second, the emergency brake jabs me in the knee. I know this issue may be limited to me, but it's not a good feeling when you purchase a brand new car and it makes you limp. Third, the build quality is not up to par with the other Hondas or Toyotas I've owned. It's a great looking and the performance is unparalleled for the price but it's not perfect.

V-Tec! The Scream of an 8000 rpm redline. The smooth crisp handling. The un-killability of a Honda four-banger.

Pretend the people purchasing your car will be over 5'10". Not sell cars with broken 3rd gear.

Almost
By cz75

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Probably the nicest Honda product I've owned, but you can feel that there was more cost-cutting here than in the past, as while there are more features, the car doesn't seem as sturdy as previous models. Also, there are some glitches like a notchy, recalcitrant third gear and the strange surge from drive-by-wire when cold and the car isn't as smooth to shift as past Hondas I've owned.

I can't pick one favorite that stands above others, so I'd just say that how much Honda offers on such a low-end model is impressive, such as VSC, Recaro seats, LSD, six-speed and that this car has the best handling of any of my previous cars, both Integras.

HIDs, bigger brakes, more compliant, better damped suspension, better OEM tires, smoother transmission and more power.

Used Honda Si
By jkng

2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased this car a few months ago and so far so good. It was one year old and I think I got a great deal on it. Love driving it. Handles great and has power for a 4 cyl. 2.0. Great transmission and although the ride is harsh I guess that is what you sacrifice for the handling and sport. The only negative so far is that, third gear sticks. I don't know if anyone else has that problem.

Looks inside and out. Four door pocket rocket. Handling Power Fuel economy Seats MP3 Hook up Wheels

6 disc in dash cd changer Dual center console compartments HID Lights Auto climate control