Worth a divorce!
By medicmike on
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navi (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
After test-driving a Civic Hybrid my wife threatened to divorce me if I bought one--until she test drove it herself. We own this and an '06 Ridgeline. Love Hondas and as always the quality is superb. Mileage isn't quite as good (43-47 mpg average) with my lead foot but I actually prefer the acceleration and power of the hybrid to a regular EX. CVT trans is great and never loses power like a standard automatic at shift points, even at speed (I can pass at 70+mph w/o problems). No loss of space in the trunk or interior from batteries. Navi system is definitely worth the extra $$$ especially if you are directionally challenged. Be ready for lots of stares and questions from people!!
Favorite Features
Two-tone blue interior is eye-catching. Voice-activated navigation/ climate control system is the best navi system I've used to date. Auto temp. control Several airbags and excellent safety. Easy to use/ understand dash gauges and layout. $2100 federal tax CREDIT!! (confirm elligibility)
Suggested Improvements
A sunroof option. A more extensive, less conservative color palette. A red would be nice. Bluetooth capability.