Work Transportation
By countrysHCH on
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
My 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid has proven to be a comfortable fuel saving purchase. Im 62, 210 lbs, 44 years young. I drive 20K miles/year, mostly to work and back. Drivers seat is supportive, all gauges and buttons have the perfect feel to them. In fact the entire interior of the car is spot on. Fit, Feel and finish of interior pieces is terrific. Steering wheel controls for radio/cruse control seem backwards. Cruise is on right, radio on left. Be careful about the XM Ready radio. Not as ready as buyer might think. Cost to purchase and install needed components are very high. Exterior fit and finish is some of best I've seen. Body panels line up perfect. Paint is smooth.
Favorite Features
Very comfortable car to drive, in town or on highway. Supportive comfortable seats. Informative instrument panel, dash is simular to my '04 Vette.
Suggested Improvements
Software update: IMA kick in more often and in a higher degree. Fuel saving functions reduced when battery at 50%, should be able to use more of the battery's power. Steering wheel radio/cruse control buttons switch around. Ugly wheels.