I have 49k on my car and have never had a problem with it. I still make sure to keep up with the maintenance.
The ride is ok but can be rough sometimes.
I'll probably keep it another year or two as long as I don't have to sink any money into it.
1) Gas mileage.
2) Looks. I always get compliments on the look of the car.
1) The radio and dash screens are not bright enough during the day. I put on sunglasses and I cannot see the screens.
2) With big rear pillars it creates blind spots.
3) Passenger seat should be able to go up and down like drivers side. You feel like you're sitting on the floor
4) The windshield in the interior where the dash is, is impossible to clean. It's too tight of a space.
5) The paint on the front end is all chipped up. Would have been nice for the salesperson to suggest a bra or clear protectant.
6) Seats are uncomfortable after long car rides.
7) Visor extensions. The visors are not long enough to block out the sun either in the front or on the side windows.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.