2006 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Riding on egg shells

2006 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Riding on egg shells
By Mark on

2006 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

When I got the car I was so excited being my first car. When I got it home I started to notice how fragile the interior was. There were already scratches on some parts of the dash like some one took a pen and scrape it. The plastic on the door felt so cheap to the point where it was scratched by a card board box that left permanent marks one the door. There were scuff marks from my shoes on the driver side floor panel that could not be taken out. The floor mats were also poor quality the mats are foam backed! There was a wear mark on where my foot would rest for the clutch. My passenger seat would rattle when driving. Paint on the car cheap. this is all after 6 months what happened honda?

I loved the style of it was perfect in what a car should look like. It also came with a good stereo system.

Better plastics please! The interior material need to be re-done it all feels too cheap. Better paint on the car so it doest chip when driving an extra coat on the car wont kill them.